'80s Retro Electro music

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
check out this shit.... I'm getting into the new horror synth happening these days.

https://nightcrawler.bandcamp.com/

Badass record too -
0005713717_10.jpg

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
yeah, well, who didn't? Fuck these super limited presses... wish there were more artists going for a preorder system. But I guess it's just too much of a hassle and whatever, as long as they're making money for those cool tunes I'm ok with a digital copy even though I'd love some more records.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
yeah, well, who didn't? Fuck these super limited presses... wish there were more artists going for a preorder system. But I guess it's just too much of a hassle and whatever, as long as they're making money for those cool tunes I'm ok with a digital copy even though I'd love some more records.

Yeah I haven't been very thrilled with the recent tidal wave of limited presses lately. I've done okay but I can't keep up with all of them. At least that was a pressing of 500 so I should at least be able to get one on the flippers market for not too rape-y of a price

Kiel

20 Year Member
Damn right it is.

Kiel

20 Year Member
All versions of the vinyl are sold out but you can still get the tape at bloodmusic's site.

xsq

Blood Music will be opening preorders for Dan Terminus "The Wrath of Code" Tapes tomorrow at 5pm Finnish Time (10AM NYC)... only 60 copies for the US, 90 for the rest of the world. Going to try to nab one.

xsq

New Gunship Video...
ガッツ!

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I'm stuck in a vaporwave pit right now... Hopefully I can dump out all this fiji water and build a raft from nokia phones to climb out and get back into retrowave soon.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I'm looking for a YT video that I can't seem to remember who the artist was. Maybe if I describe the vid someone will recognize and have a link for me, I know, unlikely. Not sure why I didn't fave it.. oops.

The song itself was on the side of outrun/driving synthwave iirc. As for the channel, I don't think it was either RetroNewWave or LuigiDonetello, it seemed much more of an 'official' music video for the artist. Hopefully it wasn't on ManiacSynth, because that channel is gone.

Here's what I remember from the video. It featured a classy man and woman, formal attire. It was entirely(?) nighttime driving scenes. What really set it apart was all the overlapping effects, green lasers, and abundance of editing. The end of the video definitely has a title appear (green writing??).
I was fairly certain it was by a big name, MiamiNights1984, MPMsoundtracks, or someone else similar. Can't find this vid for the life of me though :(

Ring any bells? :scratch:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I started with Kavinsky, and moved onwards to Lazerhawk and Carpenter Brut. But lately, I've been listening to Magic Sword, who coincidentally has a sample on bandcamp for their upcoming EP. Magic Sword's first album is great, and worth the donation from their site direct to download.