Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
BUTTA.jpg

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When something's that fucking funny, yet so true, who cares if it has nothing to do with the thread topic? :kekeke:

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Hey Galfordo, has my brother persuaded yo uto use Ageis yet? Not that I care if ya use SA1, I Like it weh ppl use the non-recomended supers, but just curious if you plan on using Aegis?

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
galfordo thanks for takeing the time to play me ( most people around here dont)
peace

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
G-Product said:
Hey Galfordo, has my brother persuaded yo uto use Ageis yet? Not that I care if ya use SA1, I Like it weh ppl use the non-recomended supers, but just curious if you plan on using Aegis?

I really don't need any persuasion. Both of Urien's other supers are shit, IMO. Tyrant Punish is ok if you don't know how to use the Aegis worth a shit though, I guess.

Garou[ryu said:
]galfordo thanks for takeing the time to play me ( most people around here dont)
peace

My pleasure man - let me know when you wanna do it again.

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
galfordo said:
I really don't need any persuasion. Both of Urien's other supers are shit, IMO. Tyrant Punish is ok if you don't know how to use the Aegis worth a shit though, I guess.

True. I get a kick outta it when a n00b Urien throws out a SA2 and I walk under it lol. While Tyrant Punish is good to use to punish a whiffed or blocked sweep from a Shoto. While I saw a wicked combo with it from a brand new RX video.

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
ranked 38 in this weeks rankings!

edit: well not anymore but it was cool while it lasted

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Garou[ryu] said:
ranked 38 in this weeks rankings!

edit: well not anymore but it was cool while it lasted

GG's earlier buddy! I need to work on my Pepto Bismol Twelve a little bit. :kekeke:

Also, I think I'll probably get a good mic pretty soon so we could maybe talk strats over live or something.

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
galfordo said:
GG's earlier buddy! I need to work on my Pepto Bismol Twelve a little bit. :kekeke:

Also, I think I'll probably get a good mic pretty soon so we could maybe talk strats over live or something.

u playin' Twelve, oh we must play one another now!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
G-Product said:
u playin' Twelve, oh we must play one another now!

It was strictly on a trial basis - not sure I wanna use him again ... :kekeke:

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
galfordo said:

are you useing magic box? I just got one yesterday so ill be able to use my tekken 5 stick. But the port on the magic box only supports the memory card just to let you know because i tried to hook the mic up to it

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Garou[ryu] said:
are you useing magic box? I just got one yesterday so ill be able to use my tekken 5 stick. But the port on the magic box only supports the memory card just to let you know because i tried to hook the mic up to it

Really??? Shit. :mad:

Since the mic just uses the memory card slot to connect, I didn't think it would be a problem. Ah well, I have another PS 2 -> Xbox adapter that supposedly supports voice though the memory card port, so maybe I'll give that one a shot.

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
GG wes Was struggling with my hori stick cant pull off shit with it ( my duke controller d pad stoped working wont register down half the time 8( RIP)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Sorry I didn't get to play ya, Wes. I was in the middle of a match, and when I went to accept the invite you weren't online anymore. :(

GG's to G Product - Twelve was giving my poor Ryu hell. :kekeke:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
GGs to Kunai - As you can see, I can't use Ibuki for shit :oh_no: