2K1 - 100% combos!

krakov

Armored Scrum Object
Í´ve noticed that it´s not really that hard to perform really hardhitting combos in 2k1. Actually, it´s not that hard to win a round with a single combo. The supercancel and the DM to DM-cancel really helps.
I´m not that into strikers so i´ll only post combos without the aid of them. I know there are some really awesome striker-combos but most of the hardhitting ones are a pain in the ass to perform.

Some examples i gathered in practice mode the last hour or so:

Yuri
cxD > C > f+B > qcfx2+K (cancel on second hit) > A, A, f, B, C
Stocks needed: 4

Shingo
cxD > C > f+B > qcfx2+AC > qcfx2+AC > hcf+D

Maxima
cxC > C (one hit) > f+A > qcf+A > qcf+A > hcbx2+BD
Stocks needed: 2

Kim
cC > d, d+B > dp+B > qcb, hcf+BD > d, d+D
Stocks needed: 3
Does not kill a ratio 4-player, that is a player with one fighter and three strikers. Must be in corner for last hit to connect, considering how far the SDM takes you, you propably will.

Blue Mary
jC > cC > f+B > qcf, hcb+P > A, A, b, B, C

Just keep adding to the list :)
I would love to see some advanced striker-combos!

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
That Kim infinite only works on Kula iirc, and none of these, except the Kim infinate, are 100%, only way that they'll be 100% is if you have 3 strikers and your opponent has 0 strikers.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Master Giby said:
That Kim infinite only works on Kula iirc, and none of these, except the Kim infinate, are 100%, only way that they'll be 100% is if you have 3 strikers and your opponent has 0 strikers.

Man, thank you.
If all 100%'s were this easy, this game would never have got any acclaim.

krakov

Armored Scrum Object
Master Giby > Hmm, i´ve tried them all i practice mode on all kinds of opponents. With 0-3 strikers, every one of thoose combos, except kims will take 100% at least i practice mode.

For most of the combos i posted, you have to have 3 strikers. Since they use up all 4 power stocks.

krakov

Armored Scrum Object
And neither is any of the combos i posted infintes.

Try them, if there isn´t anything wrong with my AES-copy, they will make 100% damage.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
i know these combos and none of them take 100% damage. i know another one with maylee and that one doesnt even take 100% on all charas. K dies but maxima survives.

j+D, sD (2hits), QCF+B (2hits), HCB+B, sc QCBx2+B or D (last hit press ABC together), QCB+C, sc QCFx2+AorC, j-QCF+BorD. needed 4 stocks..

breal

Hardened Shock Trooper
Two simple 99 to 100 percent combos for a ratio 4 Chang I found last night fucking around on ration 1 characters of course. These only work when the CD attack hits as a counter.

Jumping CD and then qcf,qcf AC. Haven't seen it take less than 99%

Standing CD then qcf, hcb A or C and then qcf, qcf AC. Guaranteed 100%, but only works when he finishes qc, hcb with the kick.

Pretty simple combos, but chances of landing them in a match slim to none.