suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
There was a video on YT with all the different bootup jingle sounds, but I can't find it at the moment. IIRC there were about 40 or so. I'm pretty sure someone will post that video.

My favorites are those with this mysterious style sound, I think ADK did many of them.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I know it can vary depending on the game, and in multislots usually boots to the oldest game no matter which slot, correct? I just haven't paid attention to this enough over the years. Also, which is your favorite?

Here you go, ResO, the masterly Gemant already included all them jingles in his exceptional Master List (7th row from the left):

http://www.neogeoitaly.net/masterlist.asp

There are about a dozen and my favorite is from Viewpoint created by Aicom (AIC), also Pulstar has it, but I heard it the first time in VP.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
my coworkers were annoyed when i played the intro vid, lol
IDC

edit- We need a DnB version of the intro

Last edited:

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
How can we have the bootup jingle fpr Quest of Jong Master if the game was never released? :spock:
(and there was no proto release too afaik)

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Huh I have a few of those mvs carts, didn't realize NTM was different and I just put that in yesterday.

I'm seeing a few I own, Sonic Wings 2, Sonic Wings 3, Metal Slug, Neo Turf Masters, and Ninja Combat, more if it would do that from the multi-cart.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Off topic, which mahjong games use the joystick? All, or do all require the mahjong controller/cp?
you can play all the mahjong games with the joystick if you like, but it is much more convenient to use a mahjong controller (or build one yourself, just a bunch of buttons&cables but no IC in there).

How do I know? I used the search function. I also know how to multi-quote.
:keke:

Tech&Music

Another Striker
keep-calm-and-delete-everything.jpg

No, but seriously, going around and deleting everything on a forum just because you're pissed at it, is the worst thing you can do. Everyone, including the people that do like you, think it's stupid as hell and selfish to do.
Hope the mods can reverse this, or at least stop it from happening further. This is the shit which makes forums add arbitrary time limits to editing posts, which is a negative thing for everyone.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
I saw a little of the drama yesterday. Figured things probably cooled off by now. Then I see the deleted posts this morning. Urgh.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
View attachment 37295

No, but seriously, going around and deleting everything on a forum just because you're pissed at it, is the worst thing you can do. Everyone, including the people that do like you, think it's stupid as hell and selfish to do.
Hope the mods can reverse this, or at least stop it from happening further. This is the shit which makes forums add arbitrary time limits to editing posts, which is a negative thing for everyone.

This def does hurt the forums if they add time limits, i guess it wouldnt be too bad if they apply that rule except in the Market section.

Sucks to hear about her health.

Last edited: