The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Every 3.03 downgrade I see involves GTA

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
Nop, you need the ol' GTA.

PS: LOL at all the kernow bashing of these kind of threads when he was DS only.

aint my PSP

AmanoJacu2.jpg

hows the jumper? :tickled:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
J0e Musashi said:
Upgrade to 3.03, then downgrade to 1.5, then upgrade to 3.10 OE-A'.

So you're incapable of reading the thread title.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
kernow said:
So you're incapable of reading the thread title.

No, but I was under the impression you could downgrade from 3.03 without GTA, hence my original suggestion. As there is no other way to do it getting GTA is the only way forward. You can understand that right?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
J0e Musashi said:
No, but I was under the impression you could downgrade from 3.03 without GTA, hence my original suggestion. As there is no other way to do it getting GTA is the only way forward. You can understand that right?

:oh_no:

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
kernow said:

Lol. You amuse me no end. I'm considering buying you, dressing you in a jester-style outfit (which will unfortunately for you, not be metallic purple), and taking you to parties to entertain me. I shall call you Shane360 2 X. When you finally pluck up the courage to actually kill yourself instead of just repeatedly talking about it, we can YouTube it.

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
J0e Musashi said:
Lol. You amuse me no end. I'm considering buying you, dressing you in a jester-style outfit (which will unfortunately for you, not be metallic purple), and taking you to parties to entertain me. I shall call you Shane360 2 X. When you finally pluck up the courage to actually kill yourself instead of just repeatedly talking about it, we can YouTube it.

:oh_no:

SSS

neo retired
just head over to your local tea, crumpets and used games parlor and pick up a copy that has the 2.0 firmware upgrade.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
SamuraiShodownSensei said:
just head over to your local tea, crumpets and used games parlor and pick up a copy that has the 2.0 firmware upgrade.

kekeke tea and crumpets

its ok , thanks though, the guy in question has just ordered a GTA for himself.

\\o