161 in 1 random game crashing.

Hi Guys and Girls
I seem to have a problem. I have a 1 slot hooked up with a supergun with a 161 in 1 multicart.
Now some of the games play fine and some crash out after a few minutes or seconds. It seems to be random but the same games and it only crashes back to the start of the selected game.
I am a new owner/collecter and forum user.
The original owner assures me this is all new behaviour. He's a good friend so i have no reason to not believe him. Can anyone shed some light on this please. Thanks in advance.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Have you tried filing the sides of the PCBs? They are a tad too wide and can mess with the connectivity. Same with the Korean MS4s. File them down about 1/8th of an inch and you should get a much better connection

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Have you tried filing the sides of the PCBs? They are a tad too wide and can mess with the connectivity. Same with the Korean MS4s. File them down about 1/8th of an inch and you should get a much better connection

This.

Although with my boot MV-1C board, any version of SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos won't play on it. Be it on a multicart or standalone, makes no difference. It gets up to the fighter select screen and then just before the bout it crashes back to the main menu.