13 part Battle Tryst individual playthrough videos

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Wow. Talk about obscure arcade exclusives. Truly a shame how this never got a Dreamcast or PS2 port way back when. The director of both Ghost in the Shell animated films apparently storyboarded this game's cutscenes. I have never seen match footage of the hidden characters being played, nevermind their proper endings. Thank you for committing to this comprehensive upload project.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
This game has very atmospheric backgrounds, reminding me of Star Wars (Nadjeed), Shenmue II (Zankoku), even MotW (Takeru). The coolest has Kika, a run down Gotham-like setting with massive buildings constantly zooming in and out. Nice! Oh, and Gary looks like Karnov after eating one of those diet casks from Metal Slug by mistake ;).

It was a good watch, thanks!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Wow. Talk about obscure arcade exclusives. Truly a shame how this never got a Dreamcast or PS2 port way back when. The director of both Ghost in the Shell animated films apparently storyboarded this game's cutscenes. I have never seen match footage of the hidden characters being played, nevermind their proper endings. Thank you for committing to this comprehensive upload project.

NP. Was fun to do! Two more character videos are out this Friday

It's hilarious how many cut characters are in the ending FMV. If I remember correctly its seven total that never made i into the game!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Two more :)

Zankoku

and Takeru

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
two new playthroughs, including Kitajima, a time unlocked boss character. First time on youtube

and Zhai