11 days till volumes 1-5 are to be released and still no box art means...

It means...

• Total voters

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Lol!
Is this shitty little device really worth all the grief and agony?

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Im going to have to be completely honest with you and say... just in case you missed it in one of the other threads:

-

Crymore_zps489a8c31.jpg

-

Powered by the inspiration of 'pipes'...

(p.s. I voted: Tommo Laugh • In Your Face)

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Cancelled my preorders because well I sold my X off and tossed all the money toward snes repros.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Cancelled my preorders because well I sold my X off and tossed all the money toward snes repros.

Best thing you could have done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
It means not only did Tommo shove this system up my keister, now they are rotating it clockwise (at a medium pace)

pipes

Powered by the inspiration of 'pipes'...

I'm glad my diligence and hard work hasn't gone unnoticed. If I know that I saved just one person from making this horrific mistake, it would all have been worth it. That pic, by the way, sums up everything I've been saying for the past 3 months quite nicely. My sig will be updated shortly.

It means not only did Tommo shove this system up my keister, now they are rotating it clockwise (at a medium pace)

Sounds like you're getting your money's worth.

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
Sounds like you're getting your money's worth.
The laughs have almost been worth the price of admission...
Had I not bought this colossal piece of shit, I never would have experienced the "magic" of hating it with the rest of the mob. I've paid $40+ to see comedians that were not as funny as the reaction to this system launch.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
I canceled my preorders. I need to buy some car parts instead lol. And though two months later the prices will probably drop

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Maybe its worth spending some money on the romset SD cards. After all you can use them on any emulator legally.

PMA

n00b
I voted for the second option.... with a large dollop of wishful thinking ;)

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I'm glad my diligence and hard work hasn't gone unnoticed. If I know that I saved just one person from making this horrific mistake, it would all have been worth it. That pic, by the way, sums up everything I've been saying for the past 3 months quite nicely. My sig will be updated shortly.
Nicely done sir.

I'm glad to see your diligence and my 'concept' work hasn't gone un-utilised. Looking good...

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I canceled my preorders. I need to buy some car parts instead lol. And though two months later the prices will probably drop

You did the right thing to cancel your pre order for the NGX as it won't be long before you can get them for next to no money at all.

PMA

n00b
Your judgement with regards to handheld consoles is absolutely terrible however.

Really? Ok, I'll have to accept your opinion, but it is just that. I'm happy with my NGX, it's not perfect, but I'm happy. I got what I expected from a £100 spend on a console. I suppose that anyone who doesn't subscribe to your way of thinking has 'terrible judgement'.

pipes

I got what I expected from a £100 spend on a console. I suppose that anyone who doesn't subscribe to your way of thinking has 'terrible judgement'.

If you expected a turd in a nice shiny box, then I take it back, your judgement is spot on.