11 Brand Spanking New SVC Chaos Vids

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Anyone got them and gonna host them? ot if some one has them send them me by ICQ and i'll host them....ICQ # 754696634

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
NeoDragoN:
Anyone got them and gonna host them? ot if some one has them send them me by ICQ and i'll host them....ICQ # 754696634
Doublecheck your ICQ #....

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
cool vids ^^

<small>[ August 04, 2003, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: deathknight ]</small>

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Shining Kooksu:
The sound is very impressive as well.
That's good to hear... among other things we apparently fried my computer speakers early into the capture eek! , so we had to take it on faith that we were even getting sound.

takuman:
server down!!!!! help help help
Nobody saw that coming. :rolleyes: I'm sure they'll fix it when they wake up. wink

<small>[ August 04, 2003, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: neojedi ]</small>

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
neojedi:
Shining Kooksu:
The sound is very impressive as well.
That's good to hear... among other things we apparently fried my computer speakers early into the capture eek! , so we had to take it on faith that we were even getting sound.

takuman:
server down!!!!! help help help
Nobody saw that coming. :rolleyes: I'm sure they'll fix it when they wake up. wink
Neojedi is the greatest member ever. buttrock

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
I'd rather watch decent players play it instead of watching people attack each other without thought of what they are doing.
The vid quality is good though.

Id rather watch matches with a little thought put into them but then again, its a new game so i guess we can expect it.

I do like to see good gameplay & shit quality vids than vice versa.

Xstatic

n00b
Man, I really want to see these vids. Too bad every source has maxed out. I hope someone puts them up soon. How long is each vid?

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
they're anywhere from 2-4 minutes and 13-20mb. i'm still sharing them in direct connect until we find somewhere else that doesn't mind getting raped hosting the vids...

JHendrix

kafuin_gaira:
they're anywhere from 2-4 minutes and 13-20mb. i'm still sharing them in direct connect until we find somewhere else that doesn't mind getting raped hosting the vids...
<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=005182" target="_blank">*cough*</a>

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
The music on the abandon factory is very cool, one of the best tunes i heard lately on neo fighters.

The vids are hard to get now so its a bummer, as everyone probebly knows.

I did notice violent kens crouch animation, looks like he's doing eagles claw style, sort of like he can't wait to get his hands on the enemy, aiyah.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
i got them, i can't watch them...but i got them.

JHendrix

BryLmoo:
i got them, i can't watch them...but i got them.
<a href="http://www.divx.com" target="_blank">www.divx.com</a>

Download the latest codecs, get the free version with no encoding options. There shouldn't be any spyware on it.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
wrong thread

<small>[ August 04, 2003, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Average Joe ]</small>

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
JHendrix:
Neojedi is the greatest member ever. buttrock
Yeah, whatever, just my NG/Andy Warhol thing. 15 min from now some dude in Germany is going to find an unopened box of Kizuna Encounters and I'll be yesterday's news. :p

the_colonel:
I'd rather watch decent players play it instead of watching people attack each other without thought of what they are doing.
Guilty as charged, I was wondering when someone was going to notice that. :o Our priorities fluctuated between gameplay and showing off moves, so at times there were breakdowns when someone waited for an opportunity to pull the EX or a combo/setup that we wanted in the vid.

<small>[ August 04, 2003, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: neojedi ]</small>

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
Guilty as charged, I was wondering when someone was going to notice that. Our priorities fluctuated between gameplay and showing off moves, so at times there were breakdowns when someone waited for an opportunity to pull the EX or a combo/setup that we wanted in the vid.

--------------------------------------------------

Its ok neojedi, but the one guy was making us not see some of the exceeds & supers by blocking them, it would of been cool to see a few in some of the earlier vids. I just tried to download the shiki vs chunli vid from the one of the zips on this board (not the one which takes you to another site) & it got to 10 meg & it quit, damn. I already have 3 anyway so i guess i'm ok.

It's much appreciated guys, thanks for letting us all see the game in action for no charge, like some sites we know.

Then again, about the gameplay, i bet it feels really odd to play with no hops, its gonna play like super street fighter 2 turbo but with a better dash & a new guard cancel technique.
Its going to be battle of the reactions & ground fighting techniques to win, those where the days & now they are back.

I got a question...

Anybody notice the timer in the vids seem to be playing at 83% of true speed?

For those who have played the game, was it this slow when you played it or can it be that the video capture captured it 17% fast?

If Playmore didn't program a true to life timer, it would mean that the videos we are all seeing are actually 17% faster than they appear.

Comments gentlemen?

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
they were captured at 30 frames/second. not sure if that's what you were asking or not.

i don't know how what the correct ratio is or should be myself, so you may have a point.