100,000+1 posts of your dinner

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Absolutely no nonsense Chinese shit when I ordered, mine is labeled "MADE IN CANADA" in mine all over. Top shelf shit.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I've oft wondered what frozen pizzas are like in the US

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
There's some pretty good frozen pizza in the US but it's ridiculously overpriced the past few years though, much like mostly everything else in the grocery store. Newman's own is really good if you like flatbread crispy crust. Rao's is good for a more of an airy crust. Still just frozen pizzas at the end of the day though, "good" is relative.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
There's some pretty good frozen pizza in the US but it's ridiculously overpriced the past few years though, much like mostly everything else in the grocery store. Newman's own is really good if you like flatbread crispy crust. Rao's is good for a more of an airy crust. Still just frozen pizzas at the end of the day though, "good" is relative.
I used to like the take-n-bake Sams Club pizzas but they've been discontinued. Costco still keeping the dream alive though. Aldi take-n-bakes are OK for the price I guess. Just got a 16 inch pepperoni for $5 and change.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Just checking in here as I again forgot to take a photo of my food.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Bruh, I mean that looks good but it’s just a bowl of greens. Hopefully that was just the warmup for a steak or fried chicken.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Bruh, I mean that looks good but it’s just a bowl of greens. Hopefully that was just the warmup for a steak or fried chicken.
Ever had this conversation on a date?

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Made some strawberry banana smoothie

Attachments

• IMG_2661.jpeg
    IMG_2661.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2