10 BRAND NEW MVS Cart Cases!!

JRock917

, ,
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A little while back, I had meant to get into MVS but never did, and still only collect AES carts. As such, I had bought 10 of the very high quality thick plastic MVS cases off ebay, thinking I would eventually use them... but instead, they have never been used, and I would like to sell them to anyone who is interested. They are brand new, can hold one MVS or AES cart each, and even have room on the outside for an insert. The cases are red in color on the outside, and white on the inside. IMO, these cases are of equal or better quality than SNK-made snap locks. If anyone is interested in these cases please email me at JRock917@aol.com. You can check my credentials under ebay user id JRock917. Thanks!!

JRock917

, ,
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just a quick update... I paid $100 ($10 each) for the cases, and would like to recoup part of my investement if possible, but am simply asking people to please send offers if you are interested in the cases as I am looking to sell them for the best offer. I will try to make a final decision on an offer by tomorrow. Thanks for the interest.

[ July 12, 2002: Message edited by: JRock917 ]</p>