1 Slot MVS cab in South Florida (Price drop)

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well its hard to part with and I know I have not had it very long but due to apt size and that I might be moving I'm selling off my MVS 1-slot cab. I have had it for about a yr, it needs some TLC. I have brand new side air stickers for it I still have not put on. The screen has light burn nothing bad at all. Im looking for about $250. and pick-up only. I'm sure I will toss some carts in with the deal. Here are some Pics:

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

I will also toss in a Fatal Fury Terry hat signed by Falcoon at E3.

Please PM me with any questions or any offers.
I will also trade for a nice consolized system, a PS3, vintage Bullmark Godzilla toys, or standard scale Godzilla/Gamera toys.
Thanks*

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Gotta have that falcoon hat!!!:rolleyes:

Nice little conversion you got there bud, good luck with your sale!

Han

n00b
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
In hollywood, fl and I just bought a cabinet the other day. :( I should have checked here first. Do you have any mvs carts or jamma pcbs for sale?

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
where did you get the cab at? I might have some MVS carts i might part with, not the best titles. Send me a PM.

Han

n00b
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I found it on craigs list and drove up to tampa to pick it up. I was there picking up 2 other games anyway so it wasnt too bad. Managed to get a pretty decent donkey kong without monitor for $100. That was the deal of the year. Especially since the other game I picked up which intended to gut and turn into a mame cabinet (lee travino's golf) turned out to have just the monitor I needed for DK. (The color signals are reversed on DK). A quick cap kit replacement and its working great.

Anyone interested in a Lee Travino Fighting Golf PCB? =D

As far as the neo cabinet goes its a conversion from an old Konami game. Ill probably put it up for sale as soon as I find a 4 or 6 slot original cabinet.

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bump.
This never sold... It is a conversion cab. I will go as low as $225 or maybe $200. Im just looking to get back what I spent..
Im looking for some $$$ to spend on a trip to G-Fest.
Im still looking for the trades also. (read above).
:eye: :eye:

Last edited:

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bump..

I know this is a super old bump, but I'm still selling this cab in South Florida.
Looks like I might be moving soon and I will need to part with this.
Please hit me up with interests. Geekabilly@aol.com
Thanks*

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can't believe this hasn't been sold..

Free bump for someone selling a nice looking cab at a fucking GREAT price.