Search results

1. tastysoil

WTB: Everdrive-N8

Looking for an Everdrive-N8 NES Flash cart. Hit me up if you have one collecting dust!
  2. tastysoil

FS: (USA) Raiden Fighters PCB

Ketsui PGM Cart: SOLD PGM Motherboard: SOLD Raiden Fighters PCB: $130.00 +shipping Everything works great -- only selling these to free up some ca$h for a new purchase. Thanks! Payment via PayPal -- Please add 3.5% to cover PayPal fees or send payment as "friends and family" gift...
  3. tastysoil

WTB: EverDrive-N8 or Super Everdrive used

Hey guys -- looking to possibly grab a used EverDrive-N8 or Super Everdrive. Send me a PM if you are considering unloading yours. Thanks!
  4. tastysoil

FS: Original XBOX to JAMMA PCB + Hacked joysticks

Hey guys, Up for sale is a original XBOX to JAMMA PCB along with two hacked controllers to hook up to your cab. Works great with emulators on a modded XBOX. I don't have a dedicated cab for this anymore so it's up for sale. Here is a photo of the setup: Asking $85.00 shipped in the USA. I'll...
  5. tastysoil

FS: Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 PCB! $710 shipped in USA

Hey guys -- looking to sell my Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 PCB --- It's not getting the play i'd like it to, so might as well let someone else enjoy it! 710.00 shipped in the USA --- If you live overseas throw in some more $$ to cover shipping. Paypal payment as a gift. The PCB works great and...
  6. tastysoil

WTB: Japanese Xbox360 (used)

Hey guys -- I'm looking for a used Japanese Xbox360 --- doesn't have to look pretty, just needs to work ;) Hook a dog up!
  7. tastysoil

FS: iCade 60 in 1 PCB & Raiden Fighters Jet PCB

hey guys, have a couple PCBs for sale that don't get any play in my cabs these days: iCade 60 in 1 Classics PCB (95.00 shipped in USA) I have literally only played this PCB two or three times.. it's got all the vertical classics & has track-ball support. Raiden Fighters Jet PCB (90.00...
  8. tastysoil

Neo Geo MVS MV-1b Motherboard

Hey guys, looking for a MV-1b Motherboard -- sold my old one with my NG wood cab & missing jamming on some neo geo games! PM me a price if you got one you would consider letting go :D
  9. tastysoil

FS - DoDonpachi Daifukkatsu 1.5 PCB FK ( $1,050.00 )

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu 1.5 PCB - Cave/AMI Box + Artwork ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ $1,050.00 USD + shipping cost & paypal fees (if not sent as gift) If curious, I also have lots of feedback over at Shmups under the...
  10. tastysoil

IC: Selling Neo Geo wood cab! Detroit Michigan Area..

*SOLD* Please close
  11. tastysoil

WTB: Metal Slug 5 JAMMA PCB

Just curious if anyone has this for sale...what do these sell for these days? Is there any diff. between this and the MVS cart? Thanks!
  12. tastysoil

NEO GEO Wood Cabinet Conversion Restore-- Help me out!

Hey guys, I've had a Neo Geo woody cabinet for a while-- I think it's a conversion cab. It looks like crap and I want to try and get it back to a presentable state. I need some help locating parts to get it back to looking better. Maybe some sort of control panel repro. The problem is, i'm not...
  13. tastysoil

Stupid monitor CAP kit change question...

From reading, I know doing a Cap change on a monitor fixes things like rolling on the screen and other weird problems. My screen doesn't really have any burn in it, which is great but my monitors picture is just kind of washed out and not as vivid as i'd like. Would a cap kit change make the...
  14. tastysoil

FS: MVS games - MSX / Aero Fighters 2 / Shock Troopers + More w/ shockboxes - REDUCED

Hey guys, I need to sell a bunch of my MVS games to pay bills ASAP -- SUCKS, but gotta do it :-( All prices post paid in the USA. I will ship international if you pay extra shipping. I have plenty of ebay feedback under my username "souldischarge7raq" (75+ positive -- 100%) All carts work...
  15. tastysoil

WTB: Cave PCBs -- Espgaluda / Ibara / Dodonpachi - bare PCBs

I just bought a New Astro City cabinet and I am super excited about it -- it's on it's way being shipped to my place and I want to try and get my first Cave PCB to break the new cabinet in with. I'm not looking for a full kit or anything, just a PCB i can put in it and play. Please send me a PM...
  16. tastysoil

WTB: Cave PCBs -- Espgaluda / Ibara / Dodonpachi - bare PCBs

I just bought a New Astro City cabinet and I am super excited about it -- it's on it's way being shipped to my place and I want to try and get my first Cave PCB to break the new cabinet in with. I'm not looking for a full kit or anything, just a PCB i can put in it and play. Please send me a PM...
  17. tastysoil

Fitting a CANDY CAB (NEW ASTRO) through Doorway?

I'm looking to buy one of these but wanted to hear peoples experiences with fitting them in through their doorways--- i looked the dimensions of a NEW ASTRO CITY cab and it's pretty darn close to the width of my doorway. I'm curious with others experiences of getting this type of cab into their...
  18. tastysoil

WTB: Candy Cab (michigan area ) / Metal Slug 3, Nam 1975 carts

Hey guys I'm looking for a Candy Cab thats in good working order in the michigan / ohio area. Maybe a New Astro City something like it preferably with a MVS already installed. I'm open to offers... Also looking for Metal Slug 3, Aero Fighters 2 & Nam-1975 cart (all gamers quality). Please PM...
  19. tastysoil

MVS scrambled VIDEO Problem! Please help diagnose!

Seriously, it's seeming like I am not supposed to ever have a working MVS cabinet. I originally got my MVS cabinet and it had sound issues, which was diagnosed as a bad JAMMA board. I got a new board in the mail today, took out the old one and put the new one in and the sound works! ***BUT***...
  20. tastysoil

WTB: Shockboxes

looking for 5 or 6 of them---dunno if they are still for sale on any websites or anything, but I was having a hard time finding them. thanks dudes!