Search results

1. K

Help Creating BIN/CUE for SSD3

Is there a wiki on this? I just tried patching Akumajo Dracula X and everything I try creates a BIN/CUE combo but when I try to actually play it on the SSD3, I get the "DISC ERROR" when I press start.
  2. K

Displaying game screens on SSD3 guide?

Is there a guide for doing this? I have the files that somebody posted over the other forums but I don't really understand how to get the images to work.
  3. K

NES to PCE controller adapter?

Anyone have plans or know of an adapter to use an NES pad on the PCE? The replacement controllers are getting expensive for it, and I've got a whole bunch of NES pads, plus the Max, some joysticks, etc.
  4. K

MV1FZ GFX issues

I just got my board back in the mail and plugged in a few MVS carts. Either they don't detect or they're corrupted. Here's some pics: Suggestions greatly appreciated.
  5. K

Need soldering done

I need some work done on my single slot MVS. I want to put on the NEOVGA mod and I need to change the battery. Is there a list of people that can do this work?
  6. K

NeoVGA troubleshooting--rolling picture

A buddy of mine and I just soldered up a neoVGA board to my neogeo. Right now the picture rolls. The only thing we didn't do was use coax to the clock pin. Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_EMXSnI7EI Any suggestions on how to fix?
  7. K

Silly question on jumpers in Universe Bios

Is it possible to set jumpers in the 161 with the universe bios? I see that the menu has bios settings but I wasn't sure if that changed things.
  8. K

WTB: 2, 4 or 6 slot MVS system(just the board)

I'm looking for a 2, 4, or 6 slot MVS system. Please message me and let me know if you have one that you are interested in selling.
  9. K

No sound from King of the Monsters

Just bought an MVS copy of King of the monsters. Plugged it in and got glitches. Plugged in again and got no sound. My other carts work. Should I just clean it and see if that fixes things?
  10. K

Looking for Fatal Fury 2 MVS

Looking for Fatal Fury 2. Don't need the case, bare MVS cartridge will be fine. US sellers only please.
  11. K

Cabinet sideart font?

Anyone know what font is used for the word "system" on the 16x16 inch MVS side art stickers?
  12. K

Neo Geo 138 in 1 audio problems

Hey guys. I don't post here much but I am having some sisues with my neo-in-a-jamma cabinet I can't seem to solve. I threw a 138-in-1 in my 1-slot neo and I'm having some problems with it. Lots of audio, like SSII will have very scratchy audio. Is there some way to fix this?
  13. K

MV-! unit thinks P2 Left is being pressed

I've got an MV-1 that thinks that Player 2's left is being pressed. It's not. The entire side isn't even wired yet. Is this a common error?
  14. K

138-in-1 multi question

Hello folks. Long time lurker here. I recently got my hands on a 138-in-1 multicart but the Neo Geo that I use is an MV-1 in a cabinet for my two kids. The little controller cart that sits between the neo geo and the harness doesn't reach. Any suggestions on how to remedy this save extending...
  15. K

MV-1C going straight to crosshatch

I've got an MV-1C board. It's going straight to crosshatch. Let me elaborate on what happened.... It WAS working. I had King of Monsters and Garou both playing fine. Then my brother-in-law came over and decided he was going to OHM out the resistance on the irritating maze plug on the side...