Search results

1. NeoAce

Mod remove

Never even mind.
  2. NeoAce

FS: MVS collection, AES Joystick, NGPC system, & NGPC carts (Items added & prices dropped)

FS: MVS collection, AES Joystick, NGPC system, & NGPC carts (Items added & prices dropped) Items will be sold & shipped within the continental U.S. only. Payment via PayPal as a "gift" only. Check my feedback. Item photos are here...
  3. NeoAce

FS: Street Hoop MVS

FOR SALE Street Hoop $35 + shipping (I'm in 27263 if you'd like to calculate shipping) Street Hoop MVS in a shockbox. No mini marquee is included. Tested to work.
  4. NeoAce

FS: AES carts and controller

FOR SALE: ALL PICS ARE HERE http://s797.photobucket.com/user/asacooney/library/AES%20carts%20FOR%20SALE?sort=3&page=1 SNK Neo Geo AES Controller Pro (kidney bean shape) $70 shipped in the U.S. Controller was acquired "new old stock", is in excellent condition and is tested to work...
  5. NeoAce

FS: AES carts (Nice)

All of these carts are USED and tested to work. Most of them were purchased New Old Stock:drool_2: less than 3 years ago. If you want multiple carts, PM me with their titles, and I'll offer you a discount. Otherwise, prices are firm. I only ship within the continental U.S. Payment via PayPal...
  6. NeoAce

FS: Magician Lord NGCD COMPLETE (Jap.)

FOR SALE $40 shipped in the U.S. Magician Lord (Neo Geo CD) Japanese import Jewel case has a 1" crack on its rear. The disc is spotless and the manual is in excellent condition. Price is firm. Payment via PayPal please.
  7. NeoAce

SOLD: KoF Pin Set and 4 NGPC carts

SOLD--The King of Fighters 10th Anniversary Pins Set $15 shipped in the U.S. In the original packaging. Set # 0736 of 2,000 SOLD--Four Neo Geo Pocket Color games $50 shipped in the U.S. CARTS ONLY, in plastic SNK cases All carts are in excellent condition and are tested to work. (As a set...
  8. NeoAce

SOLD...Crossed Swords MVS $60 shipped

FOR SALE $60 shipped in the U.S. only Crossed Swords MVS cart (Eng.) in ShockBox With mini-marquee and art Tested to work 100%
  9. NeoAce

SOLD...Fatal Fury Special w/mini $20 shipped

FOR SALE $20 shipped in the U.S. Fatal Fury Special MVS cart (English) with mini-marquee The cart is in very good condition, the label is in decent condition, with the right edge beginning to peel up The cart is tested to work and works 100%. Payment via PayPal is preferred.
  10. NeoAce

Sold: Non-working Prehistoric Isle 2 Eng. MVS $15 shipped

SOLD Non-working Prehistoric Isle 2 MVS cart $15 shipped This cart is in very good cosmetic condition, but DOES NOT PLAY.
  11. NeoAce

FS: Sam Sho III

$40 shipped Samurai Shodown III MVS (English) cart Serial#011195 Tested to work and in excellent condition. Kit Box#011393 Mini-marquee is yellowed and in Spanish. Art kit is in English.
  12. NeoAce

Nintendo DSiXL

This is no longer for sale.
  13. NeoAce

MOD-Please DELETE

MOD-Please DELETE
  14. NeoAce

No longer for sale

I no longer have anything for sale.
  15. NeoAce

MAGFest 2011

At MAGFest 2011 (January 13-16) in Virginia, there will be at least 1 candy cab running a Neo Geo MVS one-slot; there will also be MVS gaming tournaments. Also, last year, someone brought an AES; I'm unsure if that's happening this year, though. Even if you have MVS and AES access all the...
  16. NeoAce

WTB: Twinkle Star Sprites MVS

Looking for a cart in excellent condition. Loose cart is OK, but I'd like a mini-marquee as well. Thanks!
  17. NeoAce

FS: MVS Baseball Stars

Off the market
  18. NeoAce

Nam 1975, Sam. Sho. IV (MVS), and WindJammers mini-marquee

Nam 1975 (MVS), Samurai Shodown IV (MVS), and a WindJammers mini-marquee
  19. NeoAce

MVS and AES--LOW Prices!!! (NEW items added May 17)

MVS and AES--LOW Prices!!! (PRICE DROP May 23) AES and MVS stuff for sale..some carts are VERY CLEAN...pics below 3-Count Bout AES (like new cart, manual, insert, and shockbox) $45 The Super Spy AES (like new cart, manual, insert, and shockbox) $40 Riding Hero AES (like new cart, manual...
  20. NeoAce

Pulstar MVS (very clean)

Pulstar serial # 000394 very clean, cart only $120 SOLD!