Search results

1. pepelegit

back.

I feel like it's been a really long time since I was last on here... probably because it has been. Lots of new responsibilities over the last five years or so. Going to be trying to squeeze more Neo in amongst my responsibilities, and part of that is going to be getting back into the forums...
  2. pepelegit

spotted on ebay (toronto area) 6slot and tons of games

i wish i lived in the area. it's currently sitting at $300, and comes with 21 games! hopefully i'm linking this right... http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250568992016&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT i'm tempted to make the trip to get it, but even if i did i'd never get it into my...
  3. pepelegit

psu fan replacement - solved, thanks!

after a few months of horribly 'last legs' sounds coming from the psu's fan, everything finally went silent. the power supply is still working, but the fan is dead, so i'm looking at replacing it. i yanked one out of an old pc psu, but i wanted to double check something: what needs to be the...
  4. pepelegit

glitchy ngpc video is making me sad

went to start up my ngpc for the first time in a while, and i'm getting graphical glitches, even without a game inserted. during the black neo geo splash screen for example, the top portion looks blank. when selecting language and date, portions of the borders were looking all mangled. any ideas...
  5. pepelegit

WTB: dead mv-ic or 'reader' part

my mv-ic board seems to be fine, but it looks like somebody shoved dirty popsicle sticks or something in the slot at some point; the pins are completely mangled. from searching threads here it doesn't look like anybody's ever found a source for the reader part, so i'm looking to see if anybody's...
  6. pepelegit

time to say hi, i suppose...

didn't even see this thread until earlier today. so here goes... i love games, and i love collecting stuff (not at all limited to games). after a decade of lamenting and pining, i finally got my hands on a cab, when i drove to southern ontario for my sister's wedding (there isn't a huge second...
  7. pepelegit

coin / credit issue

[resolved, at least for now] didn't find this answered anywhere, so... when the coin switch gets flipped, the internal credit counter only rolls halfway to the next number, and then locks up. no credit gets counted to the appropriate led panel, either, and the start button does nothing. plus...
  8. pepelegit

monitor problems...

mostly, i'm just trying to get a feel for what's wrong. the cab's a 25" 4slot. when it's turned on, electricity arcs from a part labeled TLF 09-04 (it's on the board behind the monitor) to the nearest ground. the part looks like a smooth black rectangle; it's visibly cracked. obviously, i...