Search results

1. L

Weird AES Cart Problem

Hiya guys. I'm having some strange problems with a cart I bought off these forums. I purchased Magician Lord and King Of The Monsters: 2 a few months ago from a guy in the US, who I won't name. The deal went very smoothly, postage was fast, and the prices were reasonable. I haven't been able...
  2. L

*UK* MV1-A

MV1-A board for sale. Never used by me, but bought as fully working. No need for it now - gave in and bought an AES! Ben.
  3. L

Japanese AES *^-^*

Yay! So I just won a Jap AES on eGay. Boxed, with official SNK Memory Card and two games; Fatal Fury Special, and Samurai Spirits (Shodown :P). Couple of things though; 1./ It's an unmodded Japanese console playing Japanese games - I assume it's not going to display the text in English...
  4. L

SCART audio

Building a CMVS here in the UK. For my SCART connector, I just connect the pins as needed from the JAMMA harness. But what about sound? Which pins on the harness should I connect to the SCART for stereo sound? Thanks! Ben.
  5. L

UK - NGPC & Games FS/FT

Hi everyone! I'm trying to get some funds or parts to build my very own CMVS. I have the following, all in VG - Mint condition; Neo Geo Pocket Colour - Transparent - Boxed. Metal Slug: 1st Mission - Boxed. Metal Slug: 2nd Mission - Boxed. Sonic the Hedgehog: Pocket Adventure - Boxed...