Search results

1. Nadanova

2 Very British Gamers: L4D2, FEAR2, TRIBES ASCEND, MC, MMOs

2 Very British Gamers iWadey and myself started up a new gaming channel called 2VeryBritishGamers on Youtube :D We will be doing coverage of many games both together and individually including but not limited to: Battlefield 1942, 2, 2142 Crysis Dead Space Diablo II EVE Online Lord of the...
  2. Nadanova

WTB CMVS £180 budget

Hi guys, I recently sold my CMVS to get some money for my first months at university, recently I found I'll have an excess of money in january and I figured I'll have about £180 to spend on something I really want, which happens to be another CMVS :P I'm looking for any slot size, I'd prefer an...
  3. Nadanova

FS: 1-Slot CMVS, Arcade sticks and Games!

Selling my retro gaming items to raise money for university. Separate thread for my PC-Engine Shuttle and Laserdiscs! http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?226875-WTS-PC-Engine-SHUTTLE-Hucards I am selling on this here thread: 1 slot CMVS 1F Board. Comes with a UK Power supply. The board...
  4. Nadanova

FS: PC-Engine SHUTTLE (EBAY), Hucards + Laserdiscs!

I have to get rid of my various retro items to help me pay my way through university. I will post a separate thread on SNK Neo Selling for my CMVS. http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?226877-Selling-1-Slot-CMVS-Arcade-sticks-and-Games!#post3228043 1x PC-Engine Shuttle in pretty damn...
  5. Nadanova

Looking for a CMVS

Aye a CMVS be what I am looking for, If it has Unibios and is in the UK it is a bonus. Preferably a 1-slot board i.e. MV-1F but if a 2 slot is going cheap one of those would be brilliant. Somewhere in the £100-£200 region would be nice and tasty.
  6. Nadanova

British Neo meetup?

How about us Brits have a meetup somewhere convenient for some NG gaming?
  7. Nadanova

Neo Geo CD + Games

I have some wonderful deals for you wonderful people! Neo Geo CD console: No box for the console, console serial number is fairly low though: 0001270, comes with a boxed controller, composite and power leads. The console is Japanese so I'll kindly include a step down UK transformer for those...
  8. Nadanova

Looking for C64 + Tape Deck

I'm currently browsing around for a Commodore 64, I've still got games for it but the machine broke down beyond repair a few years ago and I sold it for scrap, now looking for a replacement with the tape deck attatchment as most of my games are on tape. Anyone have an unwanted one lurking...
  9. Nadanova

A Very British Gamer!

Hi guys I'd like to present my first ever youtube video, this'll be the start of my retro reviewing days... this video is just a test pilot, i'd like to hire some hands to help me make better effects, titles and the such... much is to be improve but what the hell... just watch and hopefully...
  10. Nadanova

Selling AES Samurai Spirits + Fatal Fury Special

Selling: Samurai Spirits 2 - Cartridge only JAPANESE [Cart: 9/10] Fatal Fury Special - Cartridge and manual JAPANESE [Cart:9/10, Manual: 8/10] FACTORY SEALED Euro Magician Lord [Box: 8/10 a little damaged at the bottom and top] NOTE: This box has not been opened although there is most...