Search results

1. JazzyNYC

Various 90's PCB's for sale

Tekken 3 PCB working Soul Calibur PCB working Captain America and the Avengers PCB working Double Dragon 2 PCB working Sly Spy PCB working $200 each plus shipping (not included)
  2. JazzyNYC

Looking for an undamned CPS2 board

If anyone has a working UD CPS2 board that they are looking to sell, let me know.
  3. JazzyNYC

Random freezing, sound loss on MVS4 slot

Has anyone encountered an issue where the 4slot freezes randomly? Sometimes the in game sound will go out, and the 2 player left direction goes out as well.
  4. JazzyNYC

Analyze this newscast

A couple of weeks ago here in ABQ we had the ACE Expo and part of the highlight was a SF4AE, MVC3, and MK9 tournament, among others. The event was fairly successful ,and a community member was able to get a local anchor to do a story bit about it. So the bit aired, and I'm a bit conflicted...
  5. JazzyNYC

CPS 1-3 price guide

Just a quick heads up a few people have put together a price guide on the klov forums. At quick glance the prices seem right for the most part. http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?p=1659768#post1659768
  6. JazzyNYC

Name change

Can I get one of those cool name changes?? This Name is buggin the crAp out of me and I'm jonesing for something different. Anyway possible?
  7. JazzyNYC

Planet Fitness

OK so has anyone (or is anyone a member) heard of Planet Fitness and it's strange as hell policies? No grunting No Gallon Jugs of water No Judging And the Icing on the cake, the "Lunker Alert" a loud as hell siren that goes off when someone breathes hard, grunts, or drops the weights on the...
  8. JazzyNYC

MVS Rage of the Dragons

Looking for MVS ROTD. loose is fine. Can pay by Paypal ASAP! Thanks!
  9. JazzyNYC

360 to Naomi uni sync issue

So I just got a naomi universal a few days ago, and have the xbox 360 VGA hookup. I used the hookup with every possible config and all I got was a horribly distorted screen. However, whilst randomly pushing buttons I stumbled upon the correct frequency and it synced. The problem is, that was a...
  10. JazzyNYC

FS: SF3 New Gen Setup and 3rd strike Mobo

ALL SOLD! Thanks!
  11. JazzyNYC

WTT: dead 3rd strike USA setup for????

I have a dead 3rd strike setup which includes the mobo, simms, original cd and case, and cd drive, but already have a japanese setup I pieced together from another buy. The mobo works fine, just the sc cart died. all simms needed are in place as well. Off the top of my head, I need a Naomi Dimm...
  12. JazzyNYC

Naomi GDROM Setup pics

Hi all! I just got a GDROM setup but I cant figure out how to hook up the power to the GDROM drive. All the pics at sega-naomi are too small and blurry to be of any assistance. Can anyone show me a clear close up pic of the cable powering the GDRom drive at both ends??
  13. JazzyNYC

WTB: 3rd Strike marquee + more; Paypal ready!

Just got 3rd strike setup and working, now need an American marquee to finish off the cabinet. FOUND Also looking for marquees for: Street Fighter Alpha 3 Vampire Savior DnD: Shadow over Mystara Street Fighter Alpha 2 Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting PM me...
  14. JazzyNYC

WTB: Bust A Move or Puzzle Bobble

Hi All! Looking for a BAM or Puzzle Bobble MVS cart for my 4-slot. Let me know what you got. Can paypal ASAP! Thanks! Sean
  15. JazzyNYC

NFL Blitz question

I have a blitz 2000 gold machine fully working. However, when I took the board out and plugged it in to a different JAMMA machine, it didn't work. Upon closer inspection, it looks like the Hard drive is being powered from the PSU rather than the JAMMA harness. The PSU in the dedicated cab is a...
  16. JazzyNYC

FS: AES Low serial with 2 Games. Help me buy KI2!!!

Up for sale is an AES with blues journey and art of fighting. The system is in good/great condition and comes with AC adapter, AV cables, and, RF adapter, and two old style sticks. The games are in the same condition with shockboxes and manuals. Did i mention LOW SERIAL!!?! SOLD!!! I...
  17. JazzyNYC

WTT: AES for MVS

TRADED!!
  18. JazzyNYC

Blitz 2000 gold cabinet picture concerns

I just bought a blitz cab with no monitor. I swapped in a working WG 7000 monitor and plays fine when I put my captain america board in it, but when using the blitz board, I get a very garbled screen. I noticed that the factory default is med res mode, but I can't even get in to the test mode to...
  19. JazzyNYC

Aes mods...serial # question

So I got my hands on an AES system with a fairly low serial # 015267. I noticed that certain numbered systems were harder and/or easier to mod. Does anyone have any specific information concerning the differences about them??
  20. JazzyNYC

FS: Marvel Superheroes B Board

SOLD!!