Search results

1. stormy

FS: Homecart Leftovers

My last sale thread is messy af now, so I needed a new one. These are my last Neo games, except for a couple I held back for myself. Someone buy this stuff. :mr_t: PayPal FF, prices are shipped in the U.S. International shipping will cost extra...
  2. stormy

FS: Home Carts Japanese & English

Had a lot of fun with them but it's time for these to go. Let me know if you have questions. **U.S. buyers** Zelle preferred or PayPal **International buyers** - you have two options for payment: 1. Pay with PayPal and I declare full value for item on customs form and I insure it properly...
  3. stormy

FS: Games (Sega & Sony)

Prices include shipping in the U.S. PM for game pics. Everything is CIB. If you don’t like a price, make an offer. GENESIS Shinobi III - $60 **SOLD** SATURN Battle Garegga - $175 **SOLD** Marvel vs. Street Fighter - $90 Pocket Fighter - $55 Street Fighter Zero 3 - $255 Vampire Savior -...
  4. stormy

old thread not active anymore

Selling a few items I haven’t played in years. I searched multiple sites for pricing and haven’t found much. I’m going to pick some numbers to start with here. I think the pictures speak to the condition well enough but let me know if you have questions. I can’t attach anymore photos, so PM...
  5. stormy

FS: JPN Saturn Games & US Genesis Games CIB

I have a bunch of JP Saturn games that I haven't played since I got an ODE. I have added a bunch of Genesis games (CIB - might be missing a reg card depending on the game) that I don't play, now that I have a flash cart. Clamshell hang tabs intact if that's your thing. I have one picture of...
  6. stormy

FS: Street Hoop Home Cart **SOLD**

I wanted to offer this up here before sending it to the slums of eBay. I know little about prices these days, way out of the loop, so hopefully I’m not too far off. Hoping it goes to a good community member that will play it or leave it on a shelf, IDGAF. The overall condition is good. There...
  7. stormy

FS: Samurai Spirits III JP

I am selling two copies of Samurai Spirits III. One does not have a snaplock case but comes in a shock box instead. These are gamer condition, maybe a little better in some ways. Look at the pictures for an idea on condition. Samurai Spirits III w/shockbox - $75 shipped **SOLD** Fatal Fury...
  8. stormy

FS: WWF Wrestlemania: Arcade Game PCB

I have a WWF Wrestlemania board that could use a new home. Revision 1.30 - 8/10/95 Disclosure: U121 is reported as bad in the diagnostics test. However, I have seen no graphical issues or anything else to indicate a problem. Maybe someone more knowledgeable could tell me what that might...
  9. stormy

Analogue Pocket

Anyone care about this thing? Looks like it will be available for preorder soon, 8/3. https://www.analogue.co/pocket
  10. stormy

SOLD: ODE Modded Consoles

I have for sale: **SOLD** - Dreamcast with GDEMU (Genuine) - $290 shipped PayPal FF or +4% The Dreamcast has one of those modified Pico PSUs to address the overheating on 12V. The firmware on GDEMU has been updated to the latest version 5.20.3. Doesn't have any issues with Skies of Arcadia...
  11. stormy

SOLD: Baseball Stars 2 JP Home Cart

Powerful Baseball Game! What else do you need to know? Excellent condition but some cracking in interior of plastic case. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5yfrks0xooaf9n9/AAALBVIf0oL48wi6f2uR03Iga?dl=0 $255 shipped, PayPal FF or +4% **SOLD** Thanks.
  12. stormy

WTB: Sengoku 2 English Homecart

I am looking for one in nice condition. :up: Thanks.
  13. stormy

WTB: Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 US Home Cart

As stated in the title. I'm aware it's quite rare. I am a pretty cool guy though, so let me know if you have one you want to sell. Thanks.
  14. stormy

FS: NeoSD AES

I am selling my NeoSD AES cart for $350 shipped in the U.S. It is on firmware 1.05 and was purchased directly from TerraOnion a year ago or so. It's in like new condition. No microsd card included, cartridge only. Let me know if you have any questions. **SOLD**
  15. stormy

FS: SNES Powerpak

I have a SNES Powerpak that I don't use anymore and figured it could go to a good home. It works perfectly and has the DSP 1 installed. It uses CF cards so I am including a 2 GB card with it. $85 shipped in the US. *SOLD* Thanks.
  16. stormy

Anyone seen these?

Only in 'murica. http://s7.postimg.org/hhxcivhsr/IMG_1415.jpg http://s17.postimg.org/wty7h8xi7/IMG_1416.jpg
  17. stormy

FS: Super Mario 3D Land 3DS

It is a brand new, sealed copy. I got it a couple years ago thinking I would play it but never did. $20 + shipping. Thanks for looking.
  18. stormy

Stormy's Neo Stuff

Here are my Neo Homecarts. :)
  19. stormy

WTB: English/U.S. Metal Slug 1 Homecart

I must be stupid for pursuing this game but as the title says... I'm looking for the only Metal Slug I am missing for the home system. Obviously I am looking for a real/legit version, ideally in very good condition. I am aware of the cost for this title. I'm going to actually play this game...
  20. stormy

FS: CMVS

I am selling my 2 Slot CMVS. James made this some years ago for me and I have really enjoyed it but now I simply don't have the time to use it. I would rather it go to someone that is actually going to play it. Pretty typical configuration, I think. Component, S-Video, Composite, Unibios 2.3...