Search results

1. sy32

MY X68000 ACE AND ACEHD NOT WORKING

Hi This is the problem i have with both my ACE and my ACEHD. I have done atx power swap on both of the systems and built the chip for them. But when i plug the system in and i get the red light come on, and then when i press the power button the green light comes on and that is it. The monitor...
  2. sy32

WTB windjammers aes

hi,i am look to buy windjammers aes euro or jap. wood like to see pics befor i buy. thanks sy
  3. sy32

WTB samurai shodown v

hi, i am looking to buy samurai showdown v aes english in good to nint condition and compleat . thanks sy :)
  4. sy32

power cut out

Hi just come across a hyper 64 rev 2 cheap. It powers up for about 30 seconds on my supergun and cuts out, this new to me as i have never had one . can anyone help me please. thanks simon
  5. sy32

fatal fury 3

hi i am looking for user's manual for fatal fury 3 aes english, in good condition. thanks simon
  6. sy32

consolized

Hi, i am looking into making my own consolized mv1b, this is something i have never done before. can anyone help me please. i live in the uk so the jack pin are rca if that helps anyone. thanks simon