Search results

1. P

Selling: Vita games!

Selling off my collection. Just keeping my collectors editions. Msg me a deal and I'll work with you. Tearaway - 15 Sly Cooper Thieves in Time - 10 Injustice Ultimate Edition - 10 Little Deviants...
  2. P

FS: SI Cabaret Glass, Road Riot 4WD PCB and CPS2 Marvel SH vs Streetfighter A/B Board

Hey guys I'm selling these games for a friend of mine.They are not Phoenixed and I don't know when the battery was changed BUT They work just fine. CPS2 Marvel Super Heroes vs Street fighter A/B Board with move lists, manual and marquee The A-board has a broken button and is missing the clips...
  3. P

Selling: CPS2 Marvel SH vs Streetfighter A/B Board and Xmen COA A/B Board

Hey guys I'm selling these games for a friend of mine.They are not Phoenixed and I don't know when the battery was changed BUT They work just fine. CPS2 Marvel Super Heroes vs Street fighter A/B Board with move lists, manual and marquee The A-board has a broken button and is missing the clips...
  4. P

WTB: Hori Vlx Pro (shell or used)

Anyone have a shell or used Hori VLX pro? PM me pls
  5. P

Selling: Pt01 Scratch Turntable Bundle

Hey guys I'm selling this PT01 Scratch Turntable with a modified Speaker, 2 7inch records, a stabilizer ring (Need washers to install) and power adapter. 150 Shipped!
  6. P

Selling: Over under Coin Door

I pulled this out of an American Naomi Universal Cabinet. It's in Great condition, it comes with a coin bucket and coin Mechs. 25 bucks + Shipping
  7. P

SOLD!

SOLD!
  8. P

WTB: Naomi dimm net boot PIC chip / 0 key

Anyone have a spare they want to sell. pm me pls.
  9. P

Selling: MetaKnight Amiibo

Selling this metaknight amiibo I've had for awhile. 25 bucks Shipped. or trade for a chibi robo amiibo.
  10. P

Ash Vs Evil Dead

Alright you primitive screw heads listen up! The first episode of Ash vs Evil Dead just dropped today and I want to know your feedback. Personally The first ep was a lot of fun. with a bunch of jump scares, Ash's buffoonery and laying waste on every deadite he encounters, I can't wait for the...
  11. P

Selling:Small Jamma cabinet (Laredo,Tx)

Hey guys I have a cabinet I'm trying to sell. If anyone is interested PM me. It's a Small Jamma cabinet I got awhile back, I never had the time to fix it up so it would be perfect for anyone wanting to build one for their kids. It stands at 59inches 22inches wide and 32 inches in depth. I'll...
  12. P

(SOLD) Vewlix Diamond Edition PS360+ Piiwee installed

I really don't want to sell this but I haven't used this stick for years and I want someone to use it after all of the upgrades I gave it.. This is a Hori Vewlix diamond edition, I bought it as a shell so I upgraded the innards with a PS360+ and a piiwee board. So that means it can play a bunch...
  13. P

FT: MetaKnight Amiibo (Need Rosalina or Shulk!)

I was able to get an extra Meta knight Amiibo yesterday from Best Buy. I want to trade it for a boxed Rosalina or Shulk. I want Rosalina more though but if nothing I'll take shulk. PM ME!
  14. P

WTT: Toad Amiibo

My wife got me Toad amiibo for easter. But I already have one from a preorder I did awhile back. So I'm willing to trade it for another rare amiibo . Please pm me
  15. P

Selling: Used Ipad 2 Red Bezel 64GB

Hey guys I'm selling my Red Ipad 2 64gb Wifi only version. The screen and glass are in excellent condition, there are some issues with it. You cannot lower the volume with the volume rocker only volume up works. Put bring down the volume you flick up from the bottom of the screen and use the...
  16. P

gone

17. P

Selling: Broken Sega CDx plus more..

Broken Sega Cdx, SOLD! Ghostbusters Blu Ray, Forgot I had this and bought the 1+2 collection last week. 6 Bucks Shipped! Pace MBT SR-3 SOLD! I use these for atomiswave games. But I sold my collection awhile back so not needed. 8bucks + shipping Example photo. No Games for sale! PM me if...
  18. P

Selling: Ipod Nano 7th gen Brand New

Selling this for a friend. Brand new silver 16gb ipod nano. It didn't come with a charger but I have extras so I'm throwing one in. SOLD!
  19. P

Selling: Sony Vaio PCV-V300g All-in-One CPU

Hey guys, I'm selling a Sony Vaio CPU All in one. It's in excellent condition with: a built in 15inch widescreen, P4 2.8 GHz, 100gb HD, 1gb of Ram, it has an analog tv in with RCA jacks as well A TV remote, Ethernet port, Fire wire port, modem port, and also throwing in a WiFi N PCMCIA...
  20. P

We're going to need a bigger memory card.... (Vita related)

Holy Crap, Sony has opened the flood gates and expanded the games that are compatible for the vita. A ton of Ps One and PSP games are now available. If you were lucky to get the spyro trilogy and crash trilogy for 99 cents yesterday then you are in luck they now work on the vita! My favorite...