Search results

1. Spion

Neo controller to Genesis mod

I'm trying to make a connector to accept a Neo pin controller into a Sega Genesis. I'm confused with the + and - changing button signals. Has anyone made one of these?
  2. Spion

Best Soldering Gun

I have a craftsman 230/150 which is really hard to use. What kind do you guys use and what is the best?
  3. Spion

Aes Scart to VGA picture quality?

I searched this and I'm sober and didn't find anything. So you can't yell at me unless this is a stupid idea. Would there be any benefit of taking a Neo scart cable and turning that into a VGA connector? Would I get a picture quility increase or do I have to mod the system to get anything...
  4. Spion

Has anyone converted Neo Stick to USB connect?

Has anyone converted Neo Stick to USB connect? Is it possible?
  5. Spion

Set of games I might get on ebay, anyone know seller?

I'm looking at this http://cgi.ebay.com/Video-Game-Hyper-Neo-Geo-64-New-PCB-3-Used-Carts_W0QQitemZ370169879659QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Video_Games_Coin_Operated_MJ?hash=item562fd81c6b&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177 Right now I just have beast busters and missing too many part to make it work. So I think...
  6. Spion

AES cart goes blue, green, plaid.

Anyway to save AES carts once they start to go bad? It comes up going crazy colors like a Nes 8-bit. I have cleaned the contacts with alcohol and an eraser. Don't know what else to do.
  7. Spion

AES Hotel Stick

I don't know how much these go for. Anyone have one for sale?
  8. Spion

Samurai Shodown 2 Insert

Is there a site I can find a scan of inserts? I bought Samurai Shodown 2 Euro and the top of my insert is all F@#$ed up! :very_ang: Or if this is the forbidden question can some one help me out with a scan of it?
  9. Spion

Fatal Fury Special

After you unlock Ryo is there a way you can play as him? I remember in the Snes version you could after you beat him. I did this in Aes version and nothing happened.
  10. Spion

Conversions

I'm getting confused with what a conversion is. Is it a MVS board then the person takes a blank AES cart. Makes/prints the box art and label for AES cart? If thats the way they're made why people asking $200+ for this crap?
  11. Spion

Beast Busters 2

I bought beast busters 2, but I don't have the light gun. Assuming it needs one to make it work. I have the game and it came with a loose board, thinking it is part of the light guns? Guess I'm going to sell it if I can't get it to work. Any idea how much this is worth?
  12. Spion

AES US/Euro Samurai Shodown 2

AES Samurai Shodown 2 in English. Or other US/Euro AES games. I pay only with paypal.
  13. Spion

S-Video mod in AES and Laseractive need help.

I'm going to do a S-video mod in a US AES and US Laseractive. I have so very bad directions how to add in the Laseractive, states all I need are some wires and female s jack. Is this the same for the AES? S-Video looks to be 4 wires. Lumma, ground, ground, chromma. I have a pic where to...
  14. Spion

Noobie buying hyper 64

I'm a noob when it comes to getting jamma/mvs anything not console to work. I was going to buy an atomiswave and mod it myself to get it to work. Then I relized the hyper 64 is a lot cheaper and should try this first. Do I need to buy a super gun or is there a harder more custom way to mod...
  15. Spion

SNK Nes 8-bit game list

Anyone have a list of all the SNK 8-bit Nes games made? :mr_t: These are the ones I have: P.O.W. Alpha Mission Ikari Warriors Ikari Warriors 2: Victory Road Guerrilla War Iron Tank Mechanized Attack I remember there was a golf game, what else am I missing?
  16. Spion

WTB Euro Sam Sho 2 AES

Looking for AES Euro Samurai Shodown 2
  17. Spion

S-video cable scam?

This cable I bought off ebay, has standard snk/midi looking side then a s-video on other. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260381297108 Get the cable doesn't work, acutally turns my neo geo off when plugged in. Also tried it in my Neo CD same result...
  18. Spion

Cleaning AES carts? Alcohol bad?

I picked a bundle of carts on ebay and some don't work at all. I tried to clean them with an eraser and nothing improved. Will alcohol damage these carts? I know some boards you can't use it on. :hammer: