Search results

1. black_7

Wiring diagram for a Mad Catz ST IV tournament edition stick (round 2)

Anybody know which wires are ground and which are signal for the punch and kick buttons in a Mad Catz ST IV tournament edition stick? Is it the row on the top (furthest away from you) or the bottom (closest to you) when the stick's control panel is off and in the playing position?
  2. black_7

Has anyone else been having problems with Modchipman.com?

There are shucking and diving me, and according to this other people having been having the same problem. I ordered an 360 pcb from them, got it, it didn't work, sent it back. Never got it back. Got responds to my emails telling me they were on it, here and there. They acted like they had no...
  3. black_7

Lost Planet Colonies Edition, XBL

I know this is kinda late to the party, being the sequel is due out in a month, but I just got this game. Anybody on here play? I should be there tonight between 8 and ? Add me: IamMee222. I'm not an ace but the games fun to play.
  4. black_7

Electrical problems with 6-slot

I have a problem. I have a 6-slot big red that resets when I turn it on. I've had it for almost a year and haven't had an issue like this until recently. I turn it on and maybe 15 seconds into it will reset. The leds and marquee lights turn off too. The longer I leave it on the less time in...
  5. black_7

Excellentcom PS2/XBOX jamma timer boards

Anybody ever use these? How is the video quality? Is it possible to play without time constraints? I've seen them before but have always been in doubt.
  6. black_7

What old school pcb has infinite replay value?

When I was about 13 or 14, I would go to a laundry mat near my house after school. In there, they had about three or four cabinets. One of them, was Gyruss. I remember playing that game for the first time and loved the soundtrack-- I was hooked. Everyday after school I would go there and spend...
  7. black_7

Hideki Okugawa

Anybody know where I can get in-depth biographical information about Hideki Okugawa? This is the man who composed most, if not all, of the tracks on the SF3 THIRDSTRIKE soundtrack. In particular I want to know if there is any information on what he went through for the production of the...
  8. black_7

MVS-1C Crosshatch screen games won't load.

I recently got a supergun. It works fine but when I hook up my mvs-1C to it I get a crosshatch screen and the games won't load. I looked up crosshatch screen, did some research on the probelm and found out this problem usually happens when the battery has leaked onto the motherboard and...
  9. black_7

Anybody want to sell me Martial Masters

Anybody want to sell me Martial Masters for the IGS PGM?
  10. black_7

Looking for a PGM

Anyone have a PGM they want to sell?
  11. black_7

KOF XII: It's a real shame...

You know I just finished watching this link and was reminded why I am so tirlessly anticipating this game. The animation looks fluid, the effects are mesmirizing, the hit detection looks solid. It is obvious that SNK has put a lot of heart and soul into to this game. I am having so much fun...
  12. black_7

KOF LIVE ACTION MOVIE !!!

I got this link from the The Fighters Generation (http://www.fightersgeneration.com/main.htm) . Any body heard anything about this? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038685/
  13. black_7

Need help finding a Supergun

Anyone a good place to find a Supergun? I would prefer a reputable store rather than a single individual but I will do what I have to... thanks in advance.
  14. black_7

Arcade Shock

Has anyone dealt with this company before? I'm thinking of buying a new stick and I want to know if they're a good company to do business with. Any advice would be appreciated... Thanks in advance.