Search results

1. C

MVS 1 Slot - Puzzle Bobble - No Sound!

I have 3 puzzle bobble carts now, two appear to be bootlegs, one appears to be legitimate, and the sound does not work on any of them. On one of the bootlegs the sound worked up until about 6 months ago where it just stopped working. All other games/carts the sound works flawlessly, and the...
  2. C

WTB - Puzzle Bobble (1 or 2) MVS cart

I already have an MVS cart for puzzle bobble, but the sound refuses to work, so I'm guessing its a crappy bootleg. Looking to replace it with a working cart. Thanks! Stephen
  3. C

Wanted/Where To Buy - Control Panel Overlay

I'm looking to buy a control panel overlay, anyone know where to buy these?
  4. C

Looking for graphic artist for Homebrew game

Hey, I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in helping out with graphics for home brew NeoGeo games. Our current project to get our feet wet in neogeo development is a simple 1 and 2 player (tetrinet style) tetris game. Unfortunately the two of us currently involved are programmers...
  5. C

WTB- Neo Bomber Man

Looking for MVS of Neo Bomber man, just the cart preferably. Thanks! Stephen - EDRSP [ @ ] Mindspring.com
  6. C

Neo Geo Development

Hey Guys, I'm a neo-geo noob, who has an interest in learning to develop games for the neo geo. unfortunately I haven't found all that much hard information about this topic, it seems that the neo-geo homebrew circle is pretty small. I've run across the NeoDev libraries, along with the source...