Search results

1. G

Where to buy a bezel for a Jaleco Pony 2?

Like the title says, I'm looking for a place selling these as replacements. The Pony 2's monitor size is either 27" or 28", it's only slightly smaller than 29". Unfortunately, the plastic bezels sold by Happ are too deep to fit inside a Pony 2, I've already got a 25" version lying around for...
  2. G

WTB: Mortal Kombat 2 JAMMA

I'm looking for a fully working Mortal Kombat 2 arcade PCB (complete with sound board). Please PM me your offers or contact me via email at: greywolf@chello.at
  3. G

About those old Sega games with suicide batteries ...

I'm looking to buy some old Sega boards, namely Alien Storm and Golden Axe, and apparently those two come with suicide batteries. I have heard that they can be replaced, but I was wondering: How long will a fresh battery last in this case? I know its approximately 5 years with CPS-2 boards, but...
  4. G

eBay Scammer: dajei aka Jackson Ramos Severino

Well, some time ago I "won" the following auction: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6184254482&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 The timetable of events in chronological order: - I wire the payment to his bank account - He claims he did not receive the payment - I...
  5. G

MVS multislot mobo in a Naomi cab

Like the title says, I was wondering if one could use a MVS multislot (2-slot/ 4-slot/ 6-slot) motherboard in a Naomi cabinet (with multi res monitor) - I know there are JVS to JAMMA kits, but what about the difference in the way the sound is wired on MVS multislots?
  6. G

FS/ FT: Dungeons & Dragons 2: Shadow Over Mystara (Capcom CPS-2)

I'm offering a gray/ asian CPS-2 A + B board set of Dungeons & Dragons 2: Shadow Over Mystara for sale or trade. The game has been "phoenixed" by Razoola (no more battery swaps!) and works without a hitch. Here's a picture of the setup: http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/9686/ddsom14he.jpg...
  7. G

FS/ FT: NGPC with Frontlight-Mod

I'm offering two Neo Geo Pocket Color units, both modded with an Afterburner-Frontlight (work done by Greg at Mashmods), for sale or trade. My asking price is €80 shipped for each of them, though I'm also willing to trade for other gaming stuff, just make me an offer. Pictures of the units...
  8. G

FS/ FT: NGPC with Frontlight-Mod

I'm offering two Neo Geo Pocket Color units, both modded with an Afterburner-Frontlight (work done by Greg at Mashmods), for sale or trade. My asking price is €80 shipped for each of them, though I'm also willing to trade for other gaming stuff, just make me an offer. Pictures of the units...
  9. G

Question for members in Spain, especially in Barcelona

Does anyone of you know a guy named Jackson Ramos Severino? He goes by the name of "Dajei" on eBay and claims to live in Barcelona. The reason I'm asking is that I've won one of his eBay auctions, paid for it, and now our transaction seems to be heading down to Shit Creek ...
  10. G

FT: Mystic Warriors PCB (by Konami)

I'm looking to trade (or sell, just email me an offer!) a fully working Mystic Warriors PCB by Konami. The game is an action jump'n run in the vein of Sunset Riders. Game info: http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=M&game_id=8806 My PCB: Here's my current want-list, if you got...
  11. G

How much are the various Mortal Kombat PCBs worth these days?

Like the title says, I need some pricing info on the following games: Mortal Kombat Mortal Kombat 2 Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Anybody here who can give me some estimates on how much I should expect to pay for each one of those? Thanks.
  12. G

FS/ FT: Arcade & Console Games

FOR SALE/ TRADE: Playstation One: Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight (JP) Strider Hiryu 1 + 2 (JP) Zanac X Zanac (JP) Playstation 2: Guilty Gear XX (JP) Sega Mega CD: Final Fight (JP) PCBs: Guardians (Denjin Makai 2) - TRADED Gunbird - TRADED Mystic Warriors Raiden Fighters - TRADED...
  13. G

question about degaussing coils

Will something like this work with an arcade monitor here in Europe?: http://happcontrols.com/monitors/49055900.htm I'm asking this because somebody told me that I could mess up my monitor (which runs on 240V) if I use an american degaussing coil (which runs on 110V) even if I use it with a...
  14. G

NGPC Slimline price check

How much does a boxed, excellent to mint condition Neo Geo Pocket Color Slimline (in either crystal yellow, camouflage blue and pearl blue) go for these days? Thanks.
  15. G

I LIEK MILK!!!!!

Yeah, I know, it's some really old shit, but I still think it's funny as heck: http://www.generation.nl/~hitoshi/ :lol:
  16. G

The hottest Bush/ Kerry daughter? VOTE NOW!

Political affiliations aside, who do you think has the hottest daughter, Bush or Kerry? Cast your vote for either Barbara, Jenna, Alexandra, or Vanessa!
  17. G

FS/ T: "Road of the Sword" and other arcade games

I'm offering the following arcade games for sale or trade: Armed Police Batrider JAMMA PCB (by 8ing/ Raizing) => €110 picture link: http://www.geocities.com/pulkomaniac/Armed_Police_Batrider.jpeg Die Hard Arcade ST-V Set (by Sega) includes Game Cartridge & Motherboard & Dual Bios Chip (allows...
  18. G

FS/ FT: Die Hard Arcade (ST-V) & Oriental Legend (PGM)

I've got the following arcade games for sale: - Die Hard Arcade & ST-V Motherboard incl. Dual Bios Chip (JAP/ EUR) => €150 - Oriental Legend & PGM Motherboard & 4 Player Link Cable => €150 I will also consider trading the above for other arcade games (especially CPS-2 B boards and MVS carts) -...
  19. G

IGS PolyGameMaster mobo is involved in the troubles

I have the following problem with one of my PGM motherboards: When I turn it on in my cab everything works fine at first, but after a few minutes or even seconds (the time frame depends on the respective game that's in the mobo) the music either gets screwed up (it sticks in a loop) or ceases...
  20. G

No sound on my Last Resort MVS cart

Here's the deal: I've got a Last Resort MVS cart which plays absolutely fine (i.e., no graphical glitches, no freeze ups, etc.) with the exception that I get absolutely no sound. That means no music, no sound effects, nothing, just silence. :( I've opened up the cart and it looks genuine to me...