Search results

1. S

Cherry Master UK/EURO help needed

In the NGPC Master-list it indicates there is a UK version of this game, but in the price guide, it isn't shown. So I don't know, Has anybody got any info that would help? thanks Paul edit Cherry Master not Cherry Master Color
  2. S

Feedback for Jamie

Thanks for an easy transaction met Jamie today and a real top bloke and games were all awesome thanks http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?246037-Complete-UK-Neo-Geo-Pocket-Colour-Collection-SOLD&referrerid=28982
  3. S

WTB: NGP - B/W games UK versions + AES games

I am looking for NGP b/w games UK versions Also will consider adding to my AES collection ideally EURO versions I am in UK London area,
  4. S

Neo pocket uk releases

According to the master list there are a couple of NGP UK varients. Has anyone got pictures of the different UK releases of the following Neo cup 98 plus Neo cup 98 plus color Baseball stars Baseball stars color Cherry master Cherry master color Any help would be greatly appreciated
  5. S

Metal Slug 1

I recently purchased a metal slug 1 it was owned by an old time collector call Castlevania4ever, He is 100% trustworthy seller, but just to be certain coudl you guys confirm it look s legit to me as one of my friend said it should have a yellow lable on the cart but im not sure all these...
  6. S

Whats is Worth Metal Slug 1 AES

I have been offerred a Metal Slug 1 AES for £2800 Is that a good price nowadays? I have been out of the scene for long time but always wantd this game, and now I finally been offerred a copy im not up to date with the value
  7. S

WTB: AES GAMES

haha for my first post in the forums I let you know I would like:- Metal Slug AES EURO Kizuna Encounter AES EURO <- lol Ultimate 11 AES EURO <- lol If anyone has them to sell let me know haha