Search results

1. A

Newport News, VA - Auric's Arcade Open House

It's been a while since we had an open house! The home arcade has seen several new additions since the last event... including the classic racing game Daytona USA! I'll have it set to Endurance mode, so get your driving gloves ready! Everything will be on free play, so come out and have fun...
  2. A

Auric's Arcade Open House

I'll be opening up the home arcade this weekend on Saturday from 4pm till midnight, with Pizza and drinks on hand. Everything will be on free play as usual. Plenty of NEO GEO titles for everyone, too. If you've never been to my home arcade, here is a list of some of the games currently on...
  3. A

Shock Boxes

So I haven't been on the forums in a while so this is likely a DUH kind of questions: Is there *anywhere* I can order Big Bear Shockboxes? It looks like the answer is a big fat NO but I'm posting here to be sure.
  4. A

yaton6262 on eBay

I've seen some old threads on yaton6262 that, overall, seem to be favorable. I just won a cart last Sunday and paid for it. Not only have I not heard from him, but eBay reported that the item had been relisted. Anyone else have any recent issues with this seller?
  5. A

MVS Audio Issue

I've noticed an odd side effect with my new MVS... The sound works and the speakers seem OK, but only once the unit has been on for a while. When you power it up, the sound is almost non-existent. It take about 2 hours to get the sound 'up to par' with what I would expect. It's not the volume...