Search results

1. S

Make sure you have sound

Is kinda cool. I liked it anyway, chorus is familiar anyone know if it is a tune from a real song??? Happy new year all :) http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/285267
  2. S

Whats worse???

Ahh hell I am not going to be polite about it whats worse in your opinion a fart or a burp?? For me a burp is far worse then a fart.
  3. S

Does anyone know....

Where the hell I can get some snk, neo geo logo, sega, basically any retro style sew on patches? I want to put some on my bag! Can't find any on ebay :(
  4. S

Cheack this out!

Hey is this dude on the forums???? Check the picture out :D http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/500-SNK-NEO-GEO-GAMES-1-PC-DISK-ARCADE-CLASSICS_W0QQitemZ8231797278QQcategoryZ11048QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  5. S

Who has been there and done this?

Need some love from you guys and gals........ I broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago because I dont feel the same anymore. It was really hard and painful and he kept on trying to get me back and stuff. Then he wanted to meet up for a drink as friends with our group of friends just to...
  6. S

A Perfect Circle

Now I have two albums so far and plan to get more just wondering who else loves these????? They rock, I love their music! Mer de Noms is my fave album out the two I have the other one being Emotive. So who else shares the love??? lol :tickled:
  7. S

UK City of Heroes

Just wondering who has it in the uk and is on defient?
  8. S

Watch this!!!!

Sorry if you have already seen it but its soooo funny! http://www1.collegehumor.com/media/movies/street_fighter_two.wmv
  9. S

City of Heroes

Sorry if this has already been posted! Just wondering if people have it and if so who are you?
  10. S

Green Day

I saw these on thursday at nottingham arena and my god they are good! The support band was new found glory but I am not a fan of theirs at all. Who else likes Green Day? Have you seen them live and what did you think? :)
  11. S

Help me please

Hi I have seen on ebay an aes that is going rather cheep and it hasnt got that long left! The thing is there are no games with it at all and all the games that I would want I have on mvs, cdz and other consoles. Do i go for it so i can finally say again I have an aes or do i let it go and...
  12. S

Gaming Industry

I was just wondering how many of you would actually like to be in the gaming industry itself? I would love to be a part of it all what about you lot? :)
  13. S

Need some help please

Virtua fighter 4 evolution, there is a very nice wallpaper of Sarah with straight hair (black roots) in her second outfit in pink and i think she has her thumb pointed down. She is my uncles all time fave fighter and he has been after it for ages. I cant find it anywhere does anyone know where i...
  14. S

I gave in

I am not interested in a ds at all, psp dies too quick so that is out and then i read about something amazing. I have never really been interested in a gbasp but out in feb is Gaurdian Heros for it! MY GOD! So I picked myself a black gbasp yesterday :) I only have two games at the moment...
  15. S

Dead or Alive RANT

Dont get me wrong I love the whole Dead or Alive series to bits but something is really making me mad! :mad: Ultimate, yes I like it, its good but come on! Is it so hard to palet swap? (sorry if the spelling is wrong) They have changed one of Helena's best outfits, the one with the white top...
  16. S

Question

Hi, Yeah I am a bit confused here nowadays it seems that Ryo is classed as the tiger when I am sure Robert was first known as the raging tiger. What is going on? Can someone please fill me in I am very confuzzled? Sorry if this has already been said before :)
  17. S

Guilty Gear x

Hi was looking on ebay and saw a gashapon swimsuit of the girls and i saw a lady called Sharon. Who the hell is Sharon? :help:
  18. S

Snk vs Capcom SVC Chaos

Hi, I can not find this on ebay or anywhere really, All i seem to get is the japanese version and I would like the American version for ps2. Does anyone know where i get it or something? Thanks :)
  19. S

Hinako picture

I am looking for this picture of Hinako, its just head and shoulders, she is looking sideways and i think she has a towel wrapped round her shoulders. I dont know the artist but it looks like the 2000 one. It used to be on kofonline but it has dissapeared. Does anyone which one i am on about...
  20. S

Help on kof2000/2001

Hi I went on party mode in 2000 and unlocked a lot of things, i saved it afterwards and then went off it, when i came back on i went on party mode again and it started from the beginning, it also did this with 2001, does this mean that everything i have unlocked wasnt saved or what? :spock...