Search results

1. JLZ

Chinese bartop??

Has anyone seen this: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mini-arcade-mini-professional-arcade-connect-tv-fighting-machine-mini-fighting-machine/32227567039.html?s=p Apparently, it has: "Professional feel first-class rocker button." and "Equipment Children indulging in anti lock" What more...
  2. JLZ

SNK and counting

I was thinking today, did SNK have a problem with counting? Take KOF xi. Surely after ten neogeo kof games, and then neowave, it should be kof 12? And in the intro to garou motw, doesn't it refer to itself as the seventh episode? Surely it's the eighth?
  3. JLZ

SVC chaos

I've always wondered why there seem to be so many boots of SVC chaos floating around. Also, if I get myself an original MVS cart, is there an option on unibios to unlock all of the characters? I've only ever played it on the Xbox, and never really got on with it, but I figure that was mainly...
  4. JLZ

3rd party extension cables

I've just seen some third party extension cables on eBay for 12.5 USD from Hong Kong. Anyone got one of these? They work okay?
  5. JLZ

Hyper Neo Geo 64 question

Since the Hyper Neo Geo 64 hardware is so cheap and available, how come there don't seem to be any consolised units around? Would it be hard to do? I don't have a supergun or a cab, just a consolised MVS, PGM and also an AES. I would be interested in getting a plug and play unit if they exist...
  6. JLZ

Neogeo website question

I remember a website that I saw once, where people sent in the serial numbers of MVS carts they had, and it listed where in the world each cart was and who the owner was. I can't seem to find the site now. Anyone shed any light?
  7. JLZ

2 slot CMVS question

I'm quite new to CMVS ownership, and I've got a question: My CMVS saves high scores to the internal memory, which then reset when I plug in my 161 in 1 multi cart. Assuming I don't use my multi cart (for a while) how many games can my 2 slot save the highscores of? And when I go over that...
  8. JLZ

XRGB-1 help

I just got an XRGB-1 to try for a decent picture on my LCD TV with my AES. I've got a EURO to JP Scart converter, and connected the XRGB-1 to my TV via the RGB D-SUB. The colours and picture look good, but the picture is wonky. Any ideas?
  9. JLZ

Serial Numbers on MVS

Why do so many MVS carts have the serial numbers scratched off or written over?
  10. JLZ

XNEO-1 question

Since my Japanese AES gives an awful image on my LG LCD TV, and I'm fed up using my 14" CRT, I've ordered myself an XNEO-1, and I've got a few questions about it. I understand that it connects straight into my AES, - What outputs does it come with, and what gives the best image? - Does it need...
  11. JLZ

Consolized PGM video problem

Hi, I know it's not a NeoGeo problem, but I was hoping that someone could help me out. Yesterday I got a consolized PGM system, second hand, that had been built by Neotropolis. I've got an LG LCD TV (that my CMVS and other systems all work fine on). When I connect the PGM to the TV with...
  12. JLZ

help with cmvs 161 in 1 reset

Hey all, not sure if anyone can help me. I very recently got a 2 slot cmvs with unibios 3.0, and I've only got 1 cart, which is the 161 in 1 multi cart. For the first week, everything worked fine, but now I can't seem to get back to the multi cart menu by holding start for 5 seconds (although...