Search results

1. Z

Last Blade JPN AES

Last Blade cart is near mint condition,insert/manual in excellent condition.One problem though is when I got the cart I never looked at the manual so going back today to check on the condition.I came across a little NGF sticker on the back of the manual I did get this cart from a respected...
  2. Z

JPN Last Blade AES Cart

Well I just sold my Neo Geo system so its time to sell my last home cart.Last Blade cart is near mint condition,insert/manual in excellent condition.One problem though is when I got the cart I never looked at the manual so going back today to check on the condition.I came across a little NGF...
  3. Z

Hopefully today is a good day

Dammit its my birthday finally 18 and this fall I start college.Life is finally getting better after that waste of time called High School.Parents bought me Last Blade NGH cart just my second game for AES.Well hopefully all goes well today my bdays usually suck its rainy and nothing ever happens...
  4. Z

Last Blade JPN Version

I am looking for a mint condition Last Blade Japanese version Home cart. [ June 23, 2001: Message edited by: Zechs ]
  5. Z

KOF 97 combos

Alright got KOF 97 for my AES.Now I must say I suck in the game so I was wondering what tips and combos you guys like or use.So far the characters I have been using is Kyo,Terry and Shingo.
  6. Z

Neo Geo AES Joystick problems

Well I recently got my JPN AES s# 271529.I was playing KOF 97 for about an hour so I lost and etc.. so I reset but after that I can use the a-d buttons on either controller port.The start button and the stick work but no other buttons.So I was wondering if anyone knows what just happened got the...
  7. Z

Neo Geo AES

Looking for a Neo Geo Cart system.Email me or post offers here.List price and condition.
  8. Z

Anyone buy from JnL Game before

I was looking at their site and I see that they have new Neo Geo Cart systems for 450.I was wondering if anyone actually knows if its new and if anyone has bought from them before.Just wondering since am in the market for a cart system.