Search results

1. F

WTB AES complete in box

Hey guys, I am looking for an AES that is complete in box, matching serials and manual. I would like for everything to be in decent condition. I am not super particular on the region (US or JP). I also do not want any modded systems. I want an original. Also, if someone is going to quite me an...
  2. F

CMVS power options?

I am confirming that the pico psu from mini box works very well. Here are some pics of one of my completed CMVS's. Again, thank you everyone for your input. A note about the psu: I believe because this is essentially an "ATX" power supply, pins 15 and 16 need to be jumped together so it thinks...
  3. F

CMVS power options?

Hey guys, I am looking at some options for a small form factor way to power a CMVS. I have come across a mini-box pico psu. It is essentially an itty bitty atx/itx power supply. It has a 5v and 12 volt rail. My concern is that it has a 12v input. I was wondering if anyone had any information...
  4. F

Custom controller/pad with switches

Hey guys/gals, I've been trying to build a controller for a while now. I haven't had much luck with it though. So here's what I've done. I took a PDP fighting pad and traced out the board in it. I made my own from single sided copper clad board for the joy stick and the main board. I created...
  5. F

NeoGeo AES Mods

Hey guys, Ive been browsing the web for a while now, looking for info on modding an AES console and turning up very little results. Rather, results tailored for my needs. Maybe I'm just being picky. What I am trying to do is mod my console for either Svideo or component/RGB and stereo audio. I...
  6. F

PSX to NeoGeo Controller Mod?

Is this possible? If so, could some one give me directions on how to do this? I think ive seen it done some where before... well a picture of the completed product.
  7. F

Help with system mods

Whats up Neo-Fans! I've been playing these games for a long time now and love my NeoGeo and A/W. I have depended on others to do my mods for me and think its time I did them on my own now. My question is does any one have or know where I can get Directions and schematics on different mods...