Search results

1. system11

FS: Kraut Buster LE

Some minor creasing on the posters - came shipped that way. 800 euros - has the crashbug patch on it which affected some MVS boards. edit: SOLD
  2. system11

FS: Neo XYX MVS LE

Looking for £1000 & shipping
  3. system11

(all sold)

All are in excellent condition, Gunlord and Razion I owned since new. All the posters have a little marking on the outside from the rubber bands they ship with, posters only unrolled to check which was which tonight. Fast Striker LE 」425...
  4. system11

PCBs + art for sale (updated 27/10/15)

As much as I hate having to do this, I can't actually post my list here because it's too long and contains too many thumbnail images :/ So: system11's PCB sale list That one should be open to read without registration. I should probably move it to my blog or something and link them all...
  5. system11

Metal Slug 2 slowdown reduction patch

http://blog.system11.org/?p=1442 Now you can enjoy smoother Metal Slug 2 without overclocking. Actually with OC it might even run as fast as X, but my motherboard is just a standard one. Enjoy.
  6. system11

The Untold History Of Japanese Game Developers

I'm not in any way involved with this project other than wanting it to meet funding so I can get an interesting book. I think this one would probably interest a lot of people here, so: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1748556728/the-untold-history-of-japanese-game-developers
  7. system11

WTB: Gunnail PCB

Looking for a NMK Gunnail PCB, PM me with your price.
  8. system11

WTB: Mr Heli PCB

Looking for a Mr Heli PCB, ideally with the correct license seal on the top board. I don't have much feedback here but plenty at shmups and nearly 1200 on ebay.
  9. system11

WTB: Mushihimesama 1.5 Matsuri kit (also looking for art)

As subject! Someone help me complete my Mushi collection. Will also buy original art from a kit if someone has just that.
  10. system11

WTB: MVS games

Looking for the following, preference is European sellers simply due to the UK govt reducing our import allowance and rising clearance fees.. Nam-1975 Metal Slug 5 Metal Slug 2 The King Of Fighters 2002
  11. system11

Strange score chart corruption problem

I've got a MVS 1F, and a Fast Striker cart. The game stores multiple score charts and what I'm seeing is even after the ram is cleared and a couple of scores are saved in Maniac mode, turn the board off for a minute and back on results in the first 3 entries being totally corrupted. The...
  12. system11

WTB: Fast Striker MVS LE 1.5

Anyone have the full MVS LE package they'd like to sell?
  13. system11

WTB: After Burner PCB

As title, been offered a machine with the PCB missing.
  14. system11

WTB: Forgotten Worlds PCB

As subject - please PM me any offers, there's a cab that needs a replacement.