Search results

1. W

WTS - Naomi 1 MB, Cables, Capcom I/O, GDRom with cables, and DIMM

Hey all, I was building a Capcom VS Snk2 for my collection, but just don't have time to finish it. So I'm selling everything off. Sega Naomi MBoard (Bios 21577E) and Capcom I/O with all cables - $240 shipped (Sold to Celestein) GDRom drive with DIMM and all cables - $220 shipped (Sold to...
  2. W

WTB: Cheap JAMMA Board

Hey all, Looking for a very cheap JAMMA board. Title really doesn't matter. I just want to show that a cabinet is working. Anyone have a piece of junk that they no longer need? Let me know! I'm located in Orange County, CA, USA. -Pat
  3. W

WTB: Cheap JAMMA board

Hey all, Looking for a very cheap JAMMA board. Title really doesn't matter. I just want to show that a cabinet is working. Anyone have a piece of junk that they no longer need? Let me know! I'm located in Orange County, CA, USA. -Pat
  4. W

WTB: Capcom vs SNK2 GD-ROM + Security Chip

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy this game. Seller yugenfu2 on ebay didn't follow through on his auction, after I had paid him as well. Looking for Capcom vs SNK 2 Naomi GD-ROM + Security Chip. Please send a message if you are selling one. -Wormhole