Search results

1. MaNiAc-Uk

WTB 5 Shock Boxes

has any one got 5 or more spare shock boxes they want to sell as other wise will have to put a order in with southtown just thought i would see if any one local has any, all the best josh.
  2. MaNiAc-Uk

SNK Vs Capcom SVC Chaos with sound issues

This cart was given to me as part of a donation for work being carried out. unscrewed the outer case to find the following small pcb floating around the board would this have something to do with duff sound as game plays fine just got hevey static noise over origianal sounds. any help would be...
  3. MaNiAc-Uk

eek My monitor has stopped working

need help in the uk on repairing my hantarex MTC 9000 20" does any one know any one in london who can give it a look dont mind paying to have it repaired
  4. MaNiAc-Uk

Selling off my mvs Collection and PCB

I have 16 games and a mv-f4 4 slot board with no sound might be a easy fix but who knows as im not that electronic minded. i have desided to let them go since getting my 1066 in 1 i have no need for them will kick start any ones collection. all the games are 100% working can sell as a job lot...
  5. MaNiAc-Uk

Looking for UK Electrocoin MVS cp artwork

Hi have just recently won my self a Electrocoin single off ebay the control pannel is cracked and has some ciggie burns in it have tryed contacting electrocoin who are based down the road from me but they dont have it any more wich is dumb if you ask me seeing as they produced it in th first...