Search results

1. VJP

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Espgaluda, Layer Section and X Multiply. Need to get that 1cc in Espgaluda
  2. VJP

Post in this thread if your 10/15/20 year member badge is missing

I thought that I was finally special. What a sad day.
  3. VJP

Post in this thread if your 10/15/20 year member badge is missing

I think I'm the oldest n00b:poop:
  4. VJP

Have You Ever Thought Of...

I can't let go. I still remember where I bought almost everything. I got most of the NeoGeo games myself in the shops in Japan. Unfortunately I sold my SNES when I was young, otherwise I kept everything (except the arcade machine, which I gave away around 2000 because I thought I'd never play...
  5. VJP

Freakers Highscore Website

many new games added.
  6. VJP

In the meantime we have made a few improvements. Among other things, you can now see how you have improved from score to score over time, you can compare yourself with other users and many new games have been added. CPS2, Taito F3 and Naomi. an AAA = CAP or SNK? Would actually be a funny idea...
  7. VJP

What's Your Favorite Item in Your SNK Collection?

My Garou MotW AES where a friend of mine didn't make sure that the manual was in the case when he closed it and since then it has a huge crease. We have sooo many good memories with this game. It was constantly in use for tournaments and accompanied me to many GameNights.
  8. VJP

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

I would never buy anything from TO again if there was an alternative. The Super SD system was a disaster which could be partially fixed with the help of Voultar and others, the MegaSD was also not what they had promised (does not run on all MD's). They only removed the forum so that not...
  9. VJP

Not a fan of the series, but I like Neo Bomberman

Bomberman’94 on PC-Engine was "my" Bomberman.
  10. VJP

Chat message

I'm currently working on shock troopers, hopefully I'll be able to crack it. Unfortunately I haven't got any Metal Slug 1cc yet. I used to get to the last boss of Metal Slug 3, but I've had a break of over 10 years.
  11. VJP

Chat message

But yes, cave is another level...
  12. VJP

Chat message

Last Resort was my first MVS 1cc
  13. VJP

Chat message

and no good Psikyo
  14. VJP

Chat message

Pulstar, Blazing Star, Last Resort. But no good bullethell from Cave
  15. VJP

Metal Slug is an overall meh series with two (three?) great games

Luckily i have most of the good ones and am not dependent on the money/would miss them in my collection. I don't really want to pay today's prices for the 2-3 games I'm still missing.😅
  16. VJP

Metal Slug is an overall meh series with two (three?) great games

Metal Slug 4 and 5 were a disappointment. I only played them briefly and then they went on the shelf where they will wait until I die. I had the most fun with part 3, then 2 or X.
  17. VJP

I've never met 2 people who have the same one, but if it would actually cause a problem, we can adjust it.
  18. VJP

Leute aus der Schweiz

Dabei ist mein Dialekt nicht mal soooo schlimm😅
  19. VJP

Leute aus der Schweiz

Hab ich mich Gestern auch gewundert:D Aber immerhin bin ich fleissiger am Spielen als damals. Hat wieder ein paar Automaten gegeben und sind gerade MVS Spiele wieder "richtig" am entdecken. Und endlich mein erster 1cc:buttrock:
  20. VJP

Chat message

@BeefJerky, nice!