Search results

1. AlaskaCC

Power Supply Question

Hello, I purchased the 4-slot system in the pictures below and would like to use the front power switch. Unfortunately, there is no connector from the PSU to connect with the power switch. Is there any kind of adapter or will I have to purchase a different PSU? Thanks. I can't get the...
  2. AlaskaCC

WTB Metal Slug MVS w/Marquee before Christmas

I'd like to get Metal Slug MVS for my boys before Christmas. Just looking for a decent cart and marquee, not for a collection. Send me a PM or respond here. Thanks.
  3. AlaskaCC

Greetings from Alaska

Hello everyone. I've been a reader here for several years and sincerely appreciate the information. I have finally decided to purchase a 4-slot unit but that presents some challenges. I found a seller in Spokane, Washington that is willing to ship a unit up to me (Juneau, Alaska) but it...
  4. AlaskaCC

Convert 2-slot to 4-slot?

Hello, I am new to the forums. I have a line on a 2-slot MVS, current board rev unknown. I am interested to know if it is possible to replace the 2-slot board with a 4-slot board. If so, will I need to upgrade the power supply? Are there any other considerations? I have done a lot of...