Search results

1. soliduszack

Gamecubes New and modified

I have two Nintendo Gamecube that I bought recently from WalMart and then modified- One is chipped using Qoob SX and the other is chipped with Xeno GC I'm taking a trip to China next month for a visit-Want one? Make an offer!
  2. soliduszack

NGPC games wanted!!

Wow, cant believe its been almost three months not to post here! Classes have finished for some time now and I've gotten the itch to buy more NeoGeo Pocket Color games. Here is what I am looking for (no particular condition-loose preferred) ---Primary--- 1. Master of Syougi (Original or Color)...
  3. soliduszack

Looking for Atari 7800

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a good Atari 7800 to replace my old broken unit. Anyone here care to help me out? Thanks!
  4. soliduszack

Looking for: broken 3do fz-10

Looking to buy one or a few broken 3do fz-10 units. PM me with your offers-:D
  5. soliduszack

For sale: Xbox 360 Premium +6 games

For sale today is a nice Xbox 360 Premium with six games. I replaced the DVD drive in this last month, added new fan and modified the shroud. So it works very well- no read errors and no red ring of death. Also added a silver faceplate as well recently. Games are in near perfect condition and...
  6. soliduszack

Sharp X68000 Expert HD+ PS1 Stealth sets

Hey everyone~! Here are some other items I am selling: Sharp X68000 set: 1. Expert HD model with 2MB memory(plays everything) 2. 40Mb hard drive internal 3. XAV Signal encoder unit 4. Joystick 5. VGA converter http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3294/2402079848_fac645de4e.jpg?v=0...
  7. soliduszack

For Sale: NGCD console + Extras

For sale today is a nice Neo-Geo CD top-loading unit(Jap). Cosmetically good and in sound condition; it comes with one PS1 controller, two Tototek ps1 joypad converters +power supply. One of the joypad converters has a loose connection and is a bit sketchy at times, but it really isnt a problem...
  8. soliduszack

Who wants to sell me a 3DO?

A buddy of mine recently traded for a 3DO and it struck me as something interesting~! These things are pretty cheap now and so I'm looking to buy a nice 3do system, top loading console is preferable and no games are needed. Please IM me with any and all offers you might have. Thanks~!:tickled:
  9. soliduszack

Sale: Atari MegaST2 and Jaguar (boxed)

Hey fellow Neo heads~! For sale today is: Atari Mega St2- In overall nice shape but the keyboard has become yellowed over time. Comes complete with mouse and KB. None for sale on ebay right now- take it 100$ shipped Atari Jaguar boxed with two controllers. Used to have 29 games for this until...
  10. soliduszack

Sale: New HD Xtreme Combo +New PS2 memory card

Hey everyone! For sale today is the following: HD Xtreme Combo Disks (DVD and CD) PS2 Memory card 8mb (Sony brand) Both are unused and New Software is used to boot ISOs from your Playstation 2 hard-drive internal or USB. Bought it for this reason but a broken xbox360 fell into my hands and I...
  11. soliduszack

Wonderswan Games: Wanted

Hey there everyone~! I'm looking to buy some Wonderswan games. PM me with whatever thins you may have. Mostly looking to buy loose carts, but let me know~!
  12. soliduszack

Wonderswan Games

With the enormous success of asking my fellow members about NGPC games I've decided to throw the line out for some Wonderswan fish! Already have the Final Fantasies...more or less I'm looking for a copy of the following; 1.Guilty Gear Petit EDIT: Thanks Xianxi (bought) 2.One Piece (any)...
  13. soliduszack

NGPC games

Hey people! Its spring break and to celebrate I'd like to expand my Neo Geo pocket color collection. Here it is- I'd like to buy your extra pocket carts! All my dealings have been enormously successful on neo-geo.com and so e-mail me with any offers you might have~Thanks again!
  14. soliduszack

For Sale-Semi consolized MVS MV-1F, HNG64

***EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD-THANKS PEOPLE!*** For sale today is: Sale-Semi consolized MVS MV-1F with six games 1. The Last Blade USA non boot 2. Samurai Spirits 4 JAP non boot 3. Metal Slug X USA non boot 4. Neo Turf Masters USA "yaton" copy 5. KOF...
  15. soliduszack

Wanted: Neo Geo Hyper 64

Looking for a NGH64 rev 1/2 board with Samurai Spirits from a reputable seller. Give me a post or PM, thanks!