Search results

1. S

metal slug 1 sound.

I was sold an MS1 cart that was supposed to be real, but I've been told it's a bootleg cart. The game plays, but sound is dead and when the game is plugged in it kills the sound of all other games. Any ideas?
  2. S

mvs case

I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place for this, but does anyone sell the black cart cases? On my Fatal Fury the two front screw holes are both broken. While we're at it where can I get the shock boxes/artwork?
  3. S

Nanao MS-2931

No neck glow, 104V at the "ac in" plug, fuses are good, has black goop, no static/tingling. The game is playing blind and the guy I got it from said it was working and then one day went black, but he says he had neck glow until we moved it. I have a cap kit that was included with the purchase...
  4. S

sound controls

ok so i know this is neo-geo, but i picked up a williams "defender" the other day. the 2-way joystick makes a little sqeaking noise and the big sound control thingy makes the speakers crackle if it gets shifted in any way. my question is what do i need to do to make this thing work right?