Search results

1. Coligion

FS: Super Smash Brothers Nintendo 64 -- $35

Selling my "backup" copy of SSB64. Figure I don't need two anymore. Cartridge is in overall very good shape, minus some wear to the center of the label. Shipping is included and to USA only. I take Paypal gift or please add 4% to cover the fees. Let me know if you have any questions. *I'll...
  2. Coligion

WTB: Neo-Geo CDZ System Manual / Instruction Booklet

Hey all. Looking for a loose CDZ system manual if anyone has one. Please let me know, thanks! :)
  3. Coligion

FS: Neo-Geo CD Pad Controller *for Parts*

Hey all. I have a broken NGCD pad for sale. Ended up breaking the left-directional switch by accident while trying to take it apart to fix a sticking button. I attempted to repair it years ago, but was never successful. Perhaps it still can be salvaged? Either way, thought I'd offer it up...
  4. Coligion

FS: Sega Dreamcast Twin Stick Boxed w/ Japan Virtual On, Official Saturn Controllers

Hey guys. I have here a boxed Sega Dreamcast Twin Stick with Japan version of Virtual On Oratorio Tangram. Both items are in like-new/mint condition. Looking for $100 shipped. Paypal gift or add 4% to the the total. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! -- sold 3 Official Sega...
  5. Coligion

FS: Sega Saturn Lot: Die Hard Arcade, Nights, Resident Evil, Virtual On, Hexen

Hey all. Looking to sell off my U.S. Saturn games. Not planning to break these up, so I'm hoping to sell them as a lot. All discs are in great condition. Everything is CIB. $150 shipped. Paypal gift or + 4%. PM me for any questions or additional pictures. Thanks! Die Hard Arcade Hexen...
  6. Coligion

FS: Neo Geo CD Top Loading System Boxed, 2 controllers, w/ Sam. Sho. 2

Hey guys! Up for sale is an excellent condition, boxed Neo Geo CD Top Loader with two controllers and Samurai Shodown 2. The system is in nearly flawless cosmetic condition and has been taken care of gently since acquiring it in 2006. The only issue I've ever had was the original laser...
  7. Coligion

WTB: Neo Geo CDZ System Manual

If anyone has a spare CDZ manual, let me know. Top-loader manuals pop-up on Ebay from time to time, but I have never come across a CDZ manual. Thanks.
  8. Coligion

WTB: Super Sidekicks 2 Neo CD (English)

Looking for a clean Super Sidekicks 2 Neo Geo CD in English with Spine card and original case.
  9. Coligion

WTB: Neo Geo CD Controller Pad

Looking for a Neo Geo Controller pad. Preferably from the U.S., but I am open to all markets. Let me know if you have anything.
  10. Coligion

WTB: Magical Drop 2 SPINE card only

Kind of an odd request here, but I am solely interested in the spine card for Magical Drop 2. I picked the game up sans the card, and now I am having to back-track. My Neo CD collection will be quite unquestionably complete once I get this spine as none of my other titles are missing any...
  11. Coligion

WTB: Multiple Neo CD Titles

Looking for the following Neo Geo CD titles in English format only: - Samurai Shodown 2 - Samurai Shodown 3 - Top Hunter - Nam 1975 They must also have the original jewel case and spine card. Please send me a PM or write me a line. Thanks :)
  12. Coligion

FS: 2 slot CMVS w/Component, Unibios 3.0 + MVS carts

Selling a 2 slot CMVS, powdercoated gloss black on a clear plexiglass base with aluminum standoffs. The power on light is a blue LED. Specs: Battery mod, +5v mod, Neobitz 2.0, Unibios 3.0, stereo sound, composite, s-video, and component video. Unit will come with Phillips PSU/transformer...
  13. Coligion

FS: Big Tournament Golf NGCD

Looking to sell off my last copy of Big Tournament Golf. The disc is in excellent shape, as is the manual. However, the original case was replaced and I do not have the spine card. Asking $25 shipped inside the U.S., or local pickup if available (I'm in Tucson, Arizona). I will ship it in a...
  14. Coligion

Neo Geo Joypad Problems

One of my CD controllers down button is no longer consistant. It will work, then not work, etc. I have about 5 of these controllers as they seem to be very fragile. I've had at least one other joypad have issues with down, but also with some of the buttons not working as well. I've taken...
  15. Coligion

League Bowling: 7-10 split?

Has anyone ever converted a 7-10 split in League Bowling? I own the CD version, and when I first began playing the game I thought it was possible, but I have yet to accomplish it. Also, does anyone have any general tips for success in this game? I usually stand/throw the ball from the second...