Search results

1. Y

FS: DVDs, LDs, Video Games, Comics

Need to Sell all of these before the 9th if possible to buy a present for my sisters birthday... If you buy 2 DVDs (excluding Seasons/Boxsets) get the 3rd free... Paypal Only, Buyer pays for shipping... Have any Questions Let me know. DVD Seasons/Boxsets - $10.00 Each Mamoru Oshii Cinema...
  2. Y

CLOSED

CLOSED
  3. Y

NeoGeo Board Hook up question...

Hello again, I'm planning on buying a NeoGeo Cab from a place here in omaha, ne called NTS (e-mailed a guy and asked how much they wanted for one with a motherboard in it and he said $330.00 ) So i'm going to get one from them after i buy me that Fatal Fury kit and sell my loose cart of it...
  4. Y

CLOSED

CLOSED
  5. Y

Closed

Closed
  6. Y

Help with MVS Cart

Hello there everyone, I bought an MVS Cart from here a few months ago and (thus haven't been able to test it yet due to no motherboard to try it on.) Anyways i wanted to open it up and see what it looks like and see if it's a fake or not but i can't really do that seeing as there is a warrenty...
  7. Y

CLOSED

CLOSED
  8. Y

best place to find newer arcade motherboards

I'm looking into seeing if there is any places in the US that sell newer arcade motherboards/systems (Type X+, Type X, Pyson Satellite Terminal, and others like those.)? Would really love to get some of the games and arcade system hardware.
  9. Y

Wanted: MVS 1-slot Mobo

Will only be buying Items from here from now on, All stuff for trade is no longer up for trade. Still looking for a 1-slot MVS mobo, PM me the price you are looking to sell it
  10. Y

Quick Question (MVS)

I'm pretty new to the whole NEOGEO MVS scene (played the actual arcade games a few times though.) Anyways... to my question, How hard is it to find at a working 1 slot NeoGeo Mobo that will take the AES carts?
  11. Y

FS: Sega Saturn (Model 1) w/ games

I'm selling my Sega Saturn... Here is a list of what comes with it. 1x Sega Saturn (Model 1) Console 2x Offical Saturn Controllers 1x A/V Cord 1x Power Cord 1x Hexen 1x Mechwarrior 1x Virtua Cop (No Gun, Sorry) Price: Asking for $50 shipped if at all possible. NOTE: Will only ship within the...