Search results

1. salinpac

WTB: S-TV Cotton 2

I might have some boards to trade for it but would just rather buy it
  2. salinpac

MVS games for sale on ALL $9 EACH!

Just $9 plus shipping and paypal fees here is what I have, Game Qty Fatal Fury x 4 Fatal Fury 2 x 7 World Heroes x 4 World Heroes 2 x 4 Art of Fighting x 6 Samurai Shodown x 5
  3. salinpac

WTB: Marvel vs Capcom 2 Naomi Cart

PM if you have one for sale. If you have any other Naomi Carts or GD-roms I'd be interested in them too.
  4. salinpac

Naomi "Sega I/O Ver 1" Kick Harness

Hey guys I figured I should ask here since I havent been able to find an answer anywhere else. I have a Naomi GD-ROM setup that was originally a Virtua Golf, I have since changed the games to Tennis and now Capcom vs SNK 2. But I cannot find a place to connect a kick harness. This is the I/O...
  5. salinpac

WTB: CPS2 Asia "A" Board

If anyone has one laying around, ill take it.
  6. salinpac

WTB Atmoiswave, CPS2 Asia A Board, and Naomi

I do not not want them consolized (sp), the Naomi I want it to come with capcom jamma board and cables. As for games looking MvsC 2 (obviously), Royal Rumble and Jambo Safari.
  7. salinpac

FS: CPS2 Boards

Super Street Fighter 2: new Challengers Super Street Fighter 2: new Challengers (I have two of them) Darkstalkers X-men- COTA They are all Gray B boards only, PM me any offers.
  8. salinpac

WTB/T CPS2 Grey (Asia) Game Boards

Looking to buy some new games I have the following games X-MEN Children of the Atom Darkstalkers Street Fighter II New Generation (I have 2 some I'd be willing to trade one of these first) PM me any Grey CPS2 boards your looking to sell or trade I am also looking to buy an Atomiswave board...