Search results

1. S

WTB: disc only DC 3rd strike and SSF2X

I would like to buy an incomplete us copy of Street fighter 3 third strike and an incomplete japan copy of super street fighter II X for the DC.
  2. S

WTB: cheap CPS2 A board

I want to buy a cheap cps2 A board any region. I dont care it is working. I want this so I can try to consolize it but get it cheap enough that it I mess it up its not a big deal.
  3. S

cheapest super gun setup

what would be the cheapest supergun setup? i would like to be able to use it to play cps2 and cps1 games
  4. S

Price check: SSFIIX + consolized cps2

what would the price be for a copy of SSFIIX + a consolized CPS2? **I am not trying to sell a cps2, i dont own one at the moment and am looking to sell how much a consolized cps2 would cost.**
  5. S

WTB: Marvel vs Capcom2 dreamcast

I would like to buy a us complete copy of marvel vs capcom 2 for dreamcast.
  6. S

Price check: sealed AES games

Decided not to sell these games.
  7. S

English Manual scans

Does anybody know where I can get scans of the english manuals of these games? KOF 98 Realbout Realbout2 Realbout special MOTW samsho 2 samsho 4
  8. S

Orlando Gaming Stores and Arcades

I am going down to Orlando, Florida next week. Are there any good gaming stores or arcades in the greater Orlando area?
  9. S

Kizuna homecart differences

I read somewhere that the english release of Kizuna Encounter has extra characters and other extras. Is this true? Would a Kizuna encounter conversion played on a US AES play the same as the original worth $12000?
  10. S

Practice mode

When did SNK start putting practice mode into AES games?
  11. S

2 Garou openings

I have been watching some vids of neo g openings lately and I found two different MOTW openings. Which one is on the homecart? What I think Is a really great opening:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2dFA54TzkY&feature=related An opening I just discovered...
  12. S

WTB:CPS Changer

I would like to buy a capcom cps changer and a copy of Street fighter Zero for cps changer.
  13. S

Blocking help

thanks fiqured it out:)
  14. S

WTB:Super Neo converter. MOTW AES or MVS,SSVS

I am looking for an AES or MVS copy of MOTW and SSVS unfixed.i will pay good money for these games. PM me if you have one.:)
  15. S

WTB: Last blade 1 & 2

I would like to buy a copy of Last blade 1 and last blade 2 for the AES.
  16. S

Game Manuals for RBFF, RBFFS , RBFF2 and more

I am looking for spare english manuals for these games: RbFF RBFFS RBFF2 Samurai showdown 4 Baseball Stars 2 King of fighters 98 and 99
  17. S

Game differences

If I played a Euro Real bout Special on a US console and a jp Real bout special on the same console they would play the exact same way and everything in game would be the same, right?
  18. S

WTB:AES MOTW, Last Blade and RBS or RB2

I want to buy a copy of MOTW, RBS, last blade and RB2 for the AES. any condition PM me if you have one.
  19. S

WTB: English manuals

I am looking for english manuals for most NGH games. If you have some spare english manuals pm me.
  20. S

Best Geese?

Which game has a better playable version of geese? KOF 96 or RB2? What are the differences if any?