Search results

1. cyberfluxor

Freeplay 3: Classic & Modern Gaming (Virginia)

We are throwing it down for Freeplay 3 hosted at the Chesapeake Central Library! When: Saturday April 6th, 2013 10 AM to 5 PM, 7 PM to midnight movies Where: Chesapeake Central Library 298 Cedar Road, Chesapeake, VA 23322 Gaming: Play video games on arcades, consoles, and computers in...
  2. cyberfluxor

Freeplay 2: Classic & Modern Gaming (Virginia)

We are returning with Freeplay 2 hosted at Chesapeake Central Library! When: Saturday, March 31st, 2011 10am to midnight Where: Chesapeake Central Library 298 Cedar Road, Chesapeake, VA 23322 Gaming: Play video games on arcades, consoles, and computers in addition to pinball machines...
  3. cyberfluxor

FS: Bunch of loose games *All sold, thread can be locked

Everything was sold as a lot. Thank you for all of those that inquired with interest.
  4. cyberfluxor

New addition: Robotron 2084

So I picked up my Robotron 2084 cab last weekend and spent this week doing minor cleaning like getting rid of some spider webs, dust, grime, and scuffs; still have more to do. I also swapped out a newer pair of sticks as the other pair need cleaning and didn't match each other as well. It also...
  5. cyberfluxor

Monitor coil replacement

Hey guys, if this is in the wrong forum just let me know. As a reference, this is in a cocktail cab. Here are the adjustment knobs: From left to right, v-size, v-hold, h-hold Everything appears to be seeded to the monitor from the board: Here's the overall monitor from the front panel: I've...
  6. cyberfluxor

Legit MVS seller on eBay?

There's a person selling some MVS games on eBay by the handle yaton6464 and I'm currious about a few of his cart auctions. He's "from Canada" but the items are in China, which I really don't trust. I have yet to buy a game so I can't tell 100% if those are legit or bootlegs/pirates. They appear...
  7. cyberfluxor

SCART-1 cable for Supergun?

I saw a SCART-1 cable at a pawn shop the other day for $5. I plan on building a supergun so I may test out PCBs and JAMMA boards in addition to making a simple portable arcade machine that can plug into other people's home TVs to bring the experience there. Is this a cable I should grab when the...