Search results

1. T

Dragons Fury/Devils Crush for Genesis or Devils Crush for TG16?

Which version is better in your opinion. I have played the Genesis version and I love it to death and want to buy it. However, I have both a TG16 and a Turbo Express too. So which one should I try to get? Thanks
  2. T

Power Instinct for Genesis?

Was this game ever released in the U.S? If not, how good is the Mega Drive Port of this game and is it worth trying to find? Thanks!
  3. T

Wonder 3 from Capcom.

Anyone play this before. It was 3 games in one cabinet. It had a game called Roosters, Chariot and some cool puzzle game. I´ve played the Sega Saturn version and I must say that I love this little compilation that capcom made. Roosters is like a cute version of Metal Slug. Chariot is a cool side...
  4. T

Found Mighty Final Fight for NES!!!

This game kicks some serious ass. The graphics and sound are really cool for a NES game. The characters have a super deformed look. Which means they are small, but they animate very nicely. Guy, Cody and Haggar are all there. All the moves are intact which means you can grab an opponent and...
  5. T

Questions about certain Genesis games...

1- How good of a port is Double Dragon for the Genesis? Does it look and play the same as the arcade version? 2- Was Double Dragon 2 ever released in the U.S for the genesis? If so, how good of a port is it? 3- Is Mazin Saga a good game? What kind of game is it? And was is released in the U.S...
  6. T

What are your 3 favourite Konami games...

from the 16 bit era (Arcade, SNES, Genesis, Turbo Duo etc...) and explain why you like them. My three favourites are: Contra 3: The Alien Wars (SNES) Sunset Riders (Arcade and SNES) Castlevania 4 (SNES) Contra 3 has awesome graphics and sound for its time and the game is incredibly fun...
  7. T

I´m in this highlight clip!!!

Just recently found a highlight clip on an organization I fought for called Maximum Fighting Championship. I was so happy when I saw this :) There are five different parts of my fight in the highlight clip. Pretty good considering the fight lasted about 1:20 seconds. I am the guy in the green...
  8. T

GREAT NEWS FOR ME!!!

A friend of mine was just at my house and he noticed I had a Turbo Graphx. He looked at me and said: "Hey you have a turbo graphx. I have one of those Turbo Expresses, you know, the portable Turbo Graphx thing. Do you want to buy it from me. I´ve had it for years now. Never play it." At this...
  9. T

Some of my recent purchases....

Just recently got a few good games. For my genesis I picked up: Batman and Robin (Cart only): My friend gave me this game. Not a bad little shooter. I had a little fun with it. Looks pretty good, but the sound is sort of distorted. Sometimes a little tough to control your character when lot's...
  10. T

Watch this clip..

Go to the bottom of the page and you will find a low quality clip and a high quality clip. <a href="http://www.sherdog.com/videos/sakurai/sakuraivideo.shtm" target="_blank">http://www.sherdog.com/videos/sakurai/sakuraivideo.shtm</a> Notice the music in this clip. Can anyone tell me which game...
  11. T

Anyone know....

Where can I find a complete list of U.S Turbo Graphx games? Also, does the Turbo Express bypass country codes? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  12. T

Thinking of starting a NES collection...

Please list every game you think is worth getting...as many worth while titles you can think of. Thanks
  13. T

Some pics of me...

Here is a link to them: <a href="http://www.scs.ryerson.ca/~jloginow/gta.html" target="_blank">http://www.scs.ryerson.ca/~jloginow/gta.html</a> This is me fighting at the biggest grappling tournament in the Toronto area in Canada. The tournament is a combination of wrestling, Judo and...
  14. T

A few Genesis games I picked up yesterday.

Well I went over to a games shop and was looking for some games for my genesis. They had this great deal on bare genesis carts. 2 for $6 Canadian (About $3.50 American). I found a bare MERCS, Ghouls'n Ghosts, Robocod: James Pond 2 and Comix Zone (Don't really know why I grabbed that one though...
  15. T

Who here likes the Commodore Amiga!

The Commodore Amiga, in it's time, was the computer to go for when it came to awesome games with amazing graphics and sound. The Amiga was certainly very popular in Europe, but never quite caught on in the U.S. I first bought an Amiga 500 back in 1990 when I lived in Portugal. I still own an...
  16. T

Best Neo game never ported to other systems?

We all know there is Metal Slug 3, but in your opinion what were some other games that are amazing that were never ported to other systems. My top 3 are: 1-Shock Troopers 2-Baseball Stars 2 3-Superside Kicks 2
  17. T

Ex-Capcom employees going to Snk in 93

I heard back in 93 that a several ex-employees that were with Capcom came to SNK and the first game they worked on was non other then Samurai Showdown. I remember reading about this quite a while ago in a magazine (It was from the UK).Is there any truth to this?
  18. T

Scrolling Beat-em-ups

Ok, the Neo Geo has some, but for the most part they are nothing special. Mutation Nation and Robo Army look good, but have very limited moves. What are some of the scrolling beat-em-ups that you guys enjoyed playing over the years (Any system). I loved playing Final Fight in the Arcades and I...
  19. T

KOF clips for GBA

Go to www.ign.com and go to the handhelds section and you will find movie clips of Guilty Gear X, Streetfighter Alpha 3 and KOF for GBA. Out of all three games, KOF seems to look the best. Go check it out.
  20. T

Making your own cabinet

I would just like to know if anyone has actually made one. If so, I would like to know details on how it was done. Also, is it actually worth making or would it be better to just buy one. Antonio "Pato" Carvalho