Search results

1. N

Nice shoes (Men's Fashion Thread)

Some recent pickups.... Love me some RRL, these are coming in tomorrow Also picked up some pretty badass Spectators a few weeks ago....will most likely have to wait til next year to bust them out...
  2. N

Various Cheap titles (PS2, Dreamcast, etc)

All prices include shipping via first class USPS with delivery confirmation within the continental US. Other shipping options available upon request. Throw me a reasonable discounted offer if you want to buy multiple games. Paypal accepted. If there are any questions just ask! Edit: $90...
  3. N

Various Titles (DC, PS2, etc)

All are US versions, price includes shipping within the continental US. If there are any questions feel free to ask! Thanks Dreamcast Gameshark CDX - Complete Boxed edition, opened but never used - $22 Outtrigger - Near Mint - Complete- $12 KOF 2000 (JP) - Near Mint with Spine Card - $16...
  4. N

Cleaning Up: Various Titles (CvS DC, more)

All are US versions, price includes shipping within the continental US. If there are any questions feel free to ask! Thanks Dreamcast Gameshark CDX - Complete Boxed edition, opened but never used - $25 Capcom Vs. SNK - Near Mint - Complete - $25 -SOLD Death Crimson OX - Near Mint -...
  5. N

Few Random DC Titles Complete Lethal Enforcers Sega CD..more

Hi all, looking to sell the following items. All prices include shipping within the continental US via media or first class mail with delivery confirmation. Shipping by other methods would be extra, please let me know ahead of time if you require different shipping arrangements. All games...
  6. N

Dreamcast/PS-PS2 Titles and Evangelion Complete DVD Set F/S

Hi all, thanks for looking at my post. All prices include shipping via USPS Media Mail w/ delivery confirmation to the continental US. Additional shipping options available for extra, let me know if you wish another option and I can quote you. All are NSTC US versions and are Complete unless...
  7. N

Some DC Games for Sale plus GC Metriod

Hi all, thanks for looking at my post. All prices include shipping via USPS Media Mail w/ delivery confirmation to the continental US. Additional shipping options available for extra, let me know if you wish another option and I can quote you. All are NSTC US versions. JoJo's Bizarre...
  8. N

Dreamcast official (Agetec) Arcade Stick

SOLD
  9. N

Various Gameboy and Neo Pocket Items

SOLD!
  10. N

Dreamcast/Saturn/Sega CD/PS2/XBOX titles for sale

Hello all thanks for looking at my post. I have the following games for sale. Unless otherwise noted, condition is Near Mint Complete, US Versions. Prices are FIRM, unless you want to make multiple purchases, in which case I may be willing to budge a little. If any additional questions or if...
  11. N

Various DC/Xbox/Sega CD/Saturn/Genny Titles F/S

Hi all, Thanks for looking at my post. I have the following for sale. All, unless otherwise noted, are US versions, complete and in NM condition. Pictures of any are available upon request. Generally speaking, prices are firm unless you believe them to be unreasonable. If there are any...
  12. N

Dreamcast Titles FS

Hi all, Thanks for looking at my post. I have the following for sale. All, unless otherwise noted, are US versions, complete and in NM condition. Pictures of any are available upon request. Generally speaking, prices are firm unless you believe them to be unreasonable. If there are any...
  13. N

Gamecube Memory Card, Double Dash, Mario Golf

Prices include shipping within continental US. Mario Kart Double Dash - Near Mint, Complete, US - 20 Mario Golf - Near Mint, Complete, US - 15 (sold) Official Nintendo 251 Memory Card - 10
  14. N

Gamecube Stuff (System/Games)

Hey gang, have the following up for grabs, all US, all in near mint condition. Pics can be provided if needed upon request. Please add $6 US for priority mail shipping to the continental US. Shipping is a flat $6 regardless of how many you buy. Paypal or Money Order accepted. Please either...
  15. N

if you want a ps3......................

worth a try. http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000IZWNLG/ref=pd_rvi_gw_1/104-6177927-9627939 EDIT: Deal is dead folks, now to see if target actually ships this bad boy :spock:
  16. N

Anyone have a 2006 entertainment book?

If so.....could you do me a huge favor? If you have one, and don't plan on ordering from www.crutchfield.com for the rest of the year, could you p.m. with the entertainment card #? I just need the number to save a bit of dough on an order Im placing, and the help would be greatly appreciated...
  17. N

What is the use of online play in a game....

If no one uses it!!! Sorry to rant but I recently bought Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast for the pos2. I know the game just came out and all....but every time I go online there is not a single person online. Not one. You mean to tell me that in all of the world there is not one player...
  18. N

Virtual Boy Package FS

Hey everyone.... Got a nice little virtual boy package if anyone is looking to buy one. It includes Virtual Boy system (AC Adapter, Battery Pack, Stand, all included) Mario Tennis (Game and Instructions only) US version Teleroboxer US version, complete and mint Vertical Force JP version...
  19. N

Fatal Fury Special AES cheap....

Hey all, Have a JP copy of Fatal Fury Special for the Neo Geo AES. It is complete and working, but is in GAMERS condition (Insert is a bit beat up, manual a bit wrinkled). Willing to part with it for $22 shipped. Paypal/MO/Check fine.
  20. N

Advanced Variable Geo V.G. 2 import playstation

Hey all, Got a minty copy of Advanced Variable Geo 2 (JP) for playstation 1. For those of you that don't know about the game its an all girl :drool_2: (titties!) :drool: 2D fighter with decent graphics/play mechanics. The disc is flawless, and it comes complete with manual, case, and spine...