Search results

1. S

Neo Encyclopedia movelist

hi,anyone knows where to acquire the pdf format of snk fighting games movelist.The Neo Encyclopedia used to host those stuff but the site is down now.Any nwe links for it or anyone kind to send it to me?Thanx.
  2. S

Alternative Neo Geo CD Power Supply?

hi,my neogeo cd power supply broke down.Tested with a multimeter and theres no 5V and 10 volt either?Tried wiggling the wires for anything loose but no luck.Is there any other power supply that is compatible with the neogeo cd?
  3. S

where to tap +5V.UPDATED with pics!

hi,ive seen some consolized mvs unit with little wires.I wonder which point u guys tap the +5v and ground from.Is there a tread with pictures here or is this some sort of 'trade secret' within the neo community?
  4. S

Forumers from Singapore neo geo stuff trade

hi,anyone here from singapore who would like to sell/trade neo geo AES/MVS stuffs?
  5. S

AD725 rgb converter too bright

hi neo lovers,ive finally built my own rgb to ntsc converter with the ad725 chip.I only use composite as my tvs don't have S-video input.However the pictures on the games appeared too bright,the colors appear rainbow- like.i had to lower my tv brightness,contrast to even below 10 to make it...
  6. S

Brezzasoft Crystal System pinout

hi,got a question regarding Brezzasoft Crsyal System,Is the controller pinout the same as MVS? I cant find the Brezza system pinout.