Search results

1. milkmanv1

Interest Check: Sanyo Wavy-10 MSX and a few games

Ok guys, heres the deal, I'll throw some pictures up here later on tonight when i get home from work, but shoot me some pm's if your interested. I have no idea how much to charge for this, but my guess/hope is something like 75-80$ (+shipping) should do it. but im WIDE open for offers It's a...
  2. milkmanv1

WTB: Reasonably cheap toploader, and NintenPower posters

Hey guys, heres what I want at the moment and I figured I should just throw a thread on here to see if anyone can help me out. Nintendo Toploader- pretty desirable, but we all know that ebay is obscene. I don't need a games with it, unless someone has one with a cheap copy of The Adventures of...
  3. milkmanv1

Around 30 Intellivision games for sale.

Here we go, trying to unload these after a deal fell through. They're boxed and ready to go, shoot me an offer, and if I like it, their yours. Here is the list of games -Stampede -Advanced Dungeons and Dragons -Space armada -Vectron -Armor Battle -swords and serpents -Space Hawk -Space battle...
  4. milkmanv1

WTB cheap copy of super mario 64DS

Hey guys, heres my spiel! haha. I had a copy of mario 64ds at one time, I got it with my ds, and i've been dying to play it for some reason! But, the problem is I just cant find my game, I have no idea what I did with it! So this seems to be one of the games that everyone bought and has, and...
  5. milkmanv1

WTB: SEGA CDX for a decent price

Hey guys, just lost an ebay auction for a CDX that went for way too much money, and I realized I do, once again, want a CDX, I haven't been able to find one for a reasonable price, so I'm coming here (again) for the hope that someone will sell me one! Basically just want a bare bones one...
  6. milkmanv1

WTS/WTT Intellivision with alot of boxed games

Ok guys, here's some pics of my intellivison, I picked this up at a fleamarket not too long ago. I got it home and the 1p controller doesn't work. 2p does though. This is pretty fixable but I'm just lazy, I also don't have the right cables (but I know it works cause you can get a picture, not a...
  7. milkmanv1

Sweet handheld finds/NGPC Battery covers/ Good JP NGPC games?

Ok heres a pretty interesting story for ya. My mom inherited a house from my great grandma, and theres a big field which is part of the property that I'm responsible for, in terms of cutting the grass atleast. Yesterday morning I was cutting the grass for the first time this year, and after a...
  8. milkmanv1

STILL need a PC CD rom, V1, V2

Ok guys, heres the quick lowdown, I'm gonna be snagging a supergrafx soon, and I realized I STILL don't have a CD unit, I've been wanting to pickup Chou Aniki but My US turbo duo needs Caps replaced (the sound is getting farty) and that can hold off if I can just snag a CD unit. I'd prefer the...
  9. milkmanv1

Need a cheap gameboy color, Can be ugly and any color

Ok guys, Basically I bought a gameboy color for my girlfriend not too far back (it was sposed to be a valentines day gift >=( , thank god for flowers) Anyway while taking it apart late last week to clean up the contacts on the all the buttons (they were a bit sticky/unresponsive) I snapped off a...
  10. milkmanv1

Seriously wanting a PC engine/ pc CD and Famicom Disk

Ok guys, I've been poking around for these for awhile and either people want ridiculous sums of money for them, or I just forget about them. Now I REALLY want them, and have some cash to go towards it. So PLEASE sell me either of these at a reasonable price. I have a PC engine Core grafx, I...
  11. milkmanv1

WTB NEC products, talkin PC ENGINE!

Hey guys, I'm looking to pick up some more NEC merch, and this is the place to do it. I have a coregrafx 1, so count that out. But I'm looking for other stuffsss. Original white PC engine- cheapish if you got one to sell me Shuttle Unit-just for the fun of it. Briefcase unit/Cd rom drive- Been...
  12. milkmanv1

FOUND EM, THANKS!

Hey guys, I'm looking to pick up a GBC, maybe two for a decent price. The weather here is too cold for the local fleamarket, and I wanna get my girlfriend(and possibly her twin sister) a GBC. They've been playing their old and beat-up Gameboy pocket, and somehow never got the GBC as kids...so...
  13. milkmanv1

WTT Jaguar for imports/US oddities

Ok, I'll put pictures up later if anyone is interested. Heres a little detail of what I have Jag system-2 controllers and all hookups about half a dozen games including Raiden, Tempest 2000, flashback, Iron Soldier, Cybermorph, Attack of the mutant penguins, zool 2, and about 1-2 more...I...
  14. milkmanv1

WTB: Wavebird for the GC

Yes thats right, Looking for the best little wireless controller available for the GC the wavebird! Looking for 1 or more, reasonably priced PLEASE! Thanks, and...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  15. milkmanv1

WTB:CDX and a Cheap copy of CV: Bloodlines

I've been hunting for a cdx...and just when I thought I found one the deal fell through...greeeeeatttt. Anywho CDX- I DO NOT NEED, Or for that matter WANT, the box. I want to use it, not look at it Wires, and controllers. The big 6 button that came with is what I'm hopin for. Also Sega CD...
  16. milkmanv1

WTB CDX and some SNES and GENNY games.

Alright guys, I posted an ad looking for a CDX earlier and it came up short. I want to find one thats not disgustingly overpriced, so put your minty, boxed uber awesome editions away. I want players condition, System, the BIG sega 6 button that it SHOULD come with, power and AV Cables..The...
  17. milkmanv1

WTB LOOSE CDX

Hey I'll keep this short, I want a sega CDX, someone out there must have a loose system that they wont charge me $200 for. All I need is the system and cables, maybe one of the included controllers. Cause i think there like, BIG 6 buttons. ALLL I NEED Thanks guys!
  18. milkmanv1

WTB trip world and gimmick (JP VERSIONS!)

Hey guys, I've seen screenshots of Trip world for the GB and Gimmick for the NES I've heard there very similar and they look like alot of fun, but its really hard to find the english versions, simply because trip world was only released in europe, and Gimmick was released as Mr Gimmick In South...
  19. milkmanv1

Which gba game?!?!?

Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a cross here and was looking for some advice, I got a new gba sp with the brighter backlit screen so I have a slight incentive to play some gba games. I know which games I want, but not which one to play. all Atlus games, so they might be a pain to track down/more...
  20. milkmanv1

I'm looking for Wonderswan games now!!

Alright guys finally snagged a system (or three hehe) 2 wonderswan colors, one boxed one loose, and a swan crystal. Well now I need games, and good ones at that!!! Some of these are pretty rare some are incredibly common, if there uber common they wont be worth much and I might buy a few...