Search results

1. DJDD

Firesale! All Must Go!!! - STRIKERS 1945 STILL AVAILABLE!

long time, no talk everyone. Been pretty busy the past year or so and have come back here to try and get rid of a few things. I purchased an Egret II and several games in April/May of last year and don't have time for them now. I never even got to hook the cab up and play anything! There is a...
  2. DJDD

Which one of you sent back this Craigslist reply??

:lol::lol: Whoever it was is in CT and needs some serious help....
  3. DJDD

I want to create a MAME cab....

Before you get to bashing me, just listen for a moment. I am buying an Egret II for JAMMA PCB's, this will be it's main purpose in life. However, I really don't have the room for a second cab to dedicate as a MAME cab. What I want to do is mount a very small HTPC in the back of the cab and use...
  4. DJDD

FS: Very Nice ColecoVision!!!

I have a friend who is selling a Coleco Vision system. From the pictures he sent it looks to be very minty and includes plenty of games. It looks like he has manuals to most of the games and the system itself is in really nice condition. He's looking for $200 OBO, no trades though. PM me with...
  5. DJDD

WTB: Several Jamma boards and MVS Carts

Will be picking up an Egret II soon and wanted to get some boards to go along with it. Right now I'm looking for the following boards: Strikers 1945 and TMNT - Thanks Battlesmurf! 1 slot MVS - Thanks Bibliophile! Taito F3 with Puzzle Bobble 2 - Have both now, thanks Bibliophile and Jonny419...
  6. DJDD

WTB: 1GB DDR PC2700

I had a 512MB stick go out on me tonight and was wondering if anyone had 1GB (2 x 512MB) of PC2700 they might sell to me for a good price. Don't even try to screw me as I'll just end up buying brand new Crucial Dual Channel memory for $50 shipped from newegg.
  7. DJDD

Want to Pwn: PS3 Call of Duty 4 players

Looking for people to play some online Call of Duty 4, roomie just got a PS3 so I picked up Call of Duty 4. PM me with rank and online ID so I can add you.
  8. DJDD

wtb: progear cps2

i love this game and i would like one if anyone has one for sale for a good price. i cant go too crazy on the price lol but hit me with offers.
  9. DJDD

FS: Toshiba e740 PDA - Wifi, SD & CF slots, lots of extras! Now with Pics!!!!

Ok, I've got a Toshiba e740 PDA for sale here. Last made in '02, it has built in wifi (802.11b), SD and CF expansion slots for tons of storage space (yes it does support micro drives and the SD slot is SDIO compatible), the screen is beautiful and has NO scratches as I've kept screen protectors...
  10. DJDD

WTB: any jamma cab over 19"

looking for a jamma cab, should be in good shape, monitor burn is fine as long as its not too bad. woody or candy cab is fine, must be within 500 miles of 36066 though. please let me know ASAP.
  11. DJDD

Whatever happened to......

the Hamburglar? I mean, the dude was awesome. He went and stole burgers for a living and never got fat off of eating them! Why can't I have his metabolism?
  12. DJDD

Sold

I've got a pad that i bought from kitkit.com about 4 months ago when my roomie had a CMVS. We no longer have any neo-geo equipment so I figured I would let someone else have a go at it.The pad works great, no problems whatsoever. I'll let this go for $25 shipped.
  13. DJDD

Beaches, women, and booze.....

Miami :drool_2: Ok, ok, so I'm going there to pick up a cab and that's pretty much it, but a man can dream can't he? Anyways, I'm wondering if there are any NG members down that way that might want to get together while me and 68k are there. We'll be driving down Saturday the 1st, and leaving...
  14. DJDD

Lookin to find good PS1 shooters

I've got a mini PS1 that I thought I'd pull out of storage. I'm getting a mod chip so it will be region free, I just need to find some good games for it. What are some shooters everyone likes? I'm generally just looking for games that don't suck.
  15. DJDD

What is this movie???

Ok, I remember seeing an ad for a movie in either '94 or '95 while I was at the local Circuit City. The only scene I can remember is these man-sized cyborgs walking through a destroyed street that had burnt out cars with skeletons in them. i'm remembering the cyborgs looked more skeleton like...
  16. DJDD

Death of my MV-1..............?

So I bought an MV-1 (one of the huge ones) with the idea of consolizing it. Well, it turns out that me and my roomie acquired a Supergun before I got around to doing it. So here I am, all excited over seeing my MV-1 boot for the firt time since I've owned it. We get everything hooked up, turn...
  17. DJDD

Parked in the boss's spot by accident.....

My supervisor comes into my office and tells me he's been working here for 15 years, has never parked in his spot and for me not to do it again. I thought he was gone for the day and needed somewhere to park my truck without it being in the way of everyone else as the parking lot was full. He...
  18. DJDD

DJDD Feedback!!! 20 char FTW!

Come one, come all! Let me know what you think about communication for sales, payment times, and whatever else you can think of.
  19. DJDD

i hate windows with a freaking passion

so i've been working on a tutorial for our phone system here at work so whoever might take my place later on will have an easier job of maintaining and setting up stuff than i did. well, i usually keep my computer on overnight, no biggie, ive got a ups on it, so i didnt worry about anything...
  20. DJDD

For Sale or Trade: 1 stick 512MB DDR2-PC23200

I've got 1 stick of DDR2-PC23200 512MB that I accidentally ordered from newegg and did'nt realize it until after the RMA time period ran out. I'm selling it for $30 shipped or trade for AMD Athlon XP 1600+-2400+. I'm in desperate need to get an Athlon as I need it to get my desktop back up and...