Search results

1. J

FS: Snes games,TMNT,Knights of the round,Pirates of Dark Water.Zombies ate my neighbors

Snes games all are cart only: Donkey Kong Country 3 $25 shipped Knights Of The Round $45 shipped *sold* Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie. $30 shipped Pirates of Dark Water $40 shipped firm This one was a ex-rental and isn't in good of shape as the rest. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Turtles...
  2. J

FS:Crysis 3,Dead Space 3

Crysis 3 on Playstation 3. Asking 15 shipped. Dead Space 3 on Playstation 3. Asking 17 shipped.
  3. J

FS: Injustice Gods Among Us

It is complete with the game,case and booklet. It is the Playstation 3 version. 22$ shipped.
  4. J

FS: Devil May Cry

Sold.
  5. J

FS: Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time

Sold.
  6. J

FS:Modern Warfare 3

Modern Warfare 3 it is complete and on xbox360. 9 shipped.
  7. J

FS: Batman Forever The Arcade Game,Golden Axe The Duel

Sold. Thanks.
  8. J

FS: Mario Kart Double Dash

Mario Kart Double Dash. It is complete asking 13 shipped. *sold*
  9. J

FS: Mario Kart Wii,Doom 3 BFG

Mario Kart Wii is complete with the game,case and booklet. I never play it anymore. 16 bucks including shipping cost and its yours. *sold* Doom 3 BFG is for Playstation 3. *sold*
  10. J

FS: Sega CD Model 1

I bought this around 16 years ago and played it maybe 5 times. I did buy it used and its been in storage ever since. It is a model 1. I'm glad I didn't sale it. I finally found the cord and it doesn't work. It powers up and everything, but keeps ejecting the disc. I don't know if there's a...
  11. J

FS:Batman Forever The Arcade,Virtual Hydlide,Act Raiser II,Kid Kleets

Batman Forever The Arcade Game. It is complete and on Sega Saturn. Asking 38 shipped. Night Warriors Darkstalkers Revenge. It is the disc only. Also has writing on the disc. Asking 12 shipped. Virtual Hydlide is disc only. Disc isn't in the best shape, but it does work. Asking 13 shipped...
  12. J

FS: Super Street Fighter II,Samurai Shodown,Double Dragon V The Shadow Falls on SNES

Double Dragon V is missing the booklet. The box and game is included. Samurai Shodown is complete with box,booklet and game. Super Street Fighter II is complete with box,booklet and game. 15 shipped each or all 3 for 40 shipped. Prices are not written in stone.
  13. J

FS: Gunstar Heroes on Sega Genesis

sold.
  14. J

FS: Non working Nintendo Wii

I bought a Nintendo Wii today at the flea market for 40 bucks which I assumed it worked. It doesn't say anything about it not working. I get it home and it powers on, but doesn't display anything at all on screen no matter what I do. I want to get rid of it since they won't let me return it...
  15. J

IC: Thinking of selling my playstation 3

I was going to sale it and upgrade to a new model, but I might as well keep it and upgrade the hdd.
  16. J

Gone

Gone.
  17. J

FS: Lots of PS3 Games. Prices added.

PS3 Games: God Of War Saga. Its basically God Of War 1-3. I redeemed the code for the two psp remakes. 18 shipped. Time Crisis Razing Storm 14 shipped. Uncharted *sold* Uncharted 2 *sold* All games are complete with the game, case and booklet unless noted.
  18. J

Giving away a few games... Well just shipping cost only. MW2/World At War/SC4 for 3 each.

I like to give a little something back every now and then. Take either one for 3 bucks shipped. MW2 is disc only. World at war is complete. Both is the PS3 version. Soul Calibur 4 for ps3. Never play this either. 3 shipped and its yours. It is complete. I usually ship first class with dc...
  19. J

FS: Call Of Duty Black Ops, Call Of Duty World At War

Xbox 360 games: Call Of Duty Black Ops. It is complete. Asking 13 shipped. PS3 Games: Call Of Duty World At War. It is complete. MW2 disc only. Take both for 10 shipped.
  20. J

FS: Call Of Duty World At War, Halo Reach,MK VS DC

PS3: Call Of Duty World At War. Black label and complete. Modern Warfare 2 *disc only* Asking 13 shipped for both. MK VS DC Like new. Greatest hits. 10 shipped. Xbox360: Halo Reach. Missing the booklet. Disc in decent shape. Asking 8 shipped.